A pastor of a Texas megachurch who was Trump’s spiritual advisor confessed to “inappropriate sexual behavior” with a 12 year old. |

Biden sent the FBI to get the DIARY back. It is real just like Hunter's laptop. Biden's own daughter said it happened and said it was inappropriate.
She said "probably not appropriate" meaning there's some doubt in her mind.

Have you alerted CYS that you have a historical "pedophile" case to report?

That has been debunked.
It has not, it is in fact been proven to be her journal.

Ashley Biden herself confirmed it according to Snopes...

Also according to Newsweek, this is a real thing.

Stop trying to gaslight folks. It was real, including that entry.

Basically, if you believe that because a pastor in a church (one of many and not the one that was part of Trump's "religious leaders") somehow makes Trump guilty of the same, then you must believe that because Biden remains Catholic and their priests are known to have done this, that must mean that Biden assumes that same guilt. Or....

Or...

We can stop being hypocritical jackwipes and pretending that somehow this is "different" if someone in a church that is somewhat associated with Trump is bad so goes Trump. Or, conversely, that because some Priests in the church that Biden is actually a member of did bad things so goes Biden....
I believe that if one of Biden's priests was a known pedophile and he didn't report it, he's guilty. And the Catholic church has been excoriated because of how they handled pedo cases for decades.

I believe that if one of Biden's priests was a known pedophile and he didn't report it, he's guilty. And the Catholic church has been excoriated because of how they handled pedo cases for decades.
I believe that his church, The Catholic Church, had over 1000 priests convicted of it, let alone over 6,000 in the US alone sued over it. So... Basically, if Trump is supposed to gather some of the guilt of this random pastor at one of the churches that supported him and that he has never actually attended let alone had a membership in... then Biden needs to own up to his guilt for all those priests in the church he is a member of and attends.

Otherwise, all this is just sphincter mucous spewing from the mouths of political hacks.

I believe that his church, The Catholic Church, had over 1000 priests convicted of it, let alone over 6,000 in the US alone sued over it. So... Basically, if Trump is supposed to gather some of the guilt of this random pastor at one of the churches that supported him and that he has never actually attended let alone had a membership in... then Biden needs to own up to his guilt for all those priests in the church he is a member of and attends.
For abuse he has never even bothered to condemn....in spite of his life proclaiming to be a great foe of sexual abuse?

Asking for a friend.

For abuse he has never even bothered to condemn....in spite of his life proclaiming to be a great foe of sexual abuse?

Asking for a friend.
I don't believe that simply attending the Catholic Church makes anyone guilty of the actions of the Priests. Though I wonder why folks would continue to be a member when they found out how the church reacted when they found out they were abusing children.

Personally, I refuse to paint folks with that brush. The shame they must feel when it is brought up has to be immense.

Anyway, how many politicians support teachers associations when so many teachers have been convicted of it? Should they be considered "guilty"?

Otherwise, all this is just sphincter mucous spewing from the mouths of political hacks.
He named this pastor to his advisory panel and appeared with him in public. Morris was called "one of trump's spiritual advisors."

Furthermore, it's not just about Biden being a Catholic; ICYMI ExpressLane wrote that "Biden admires pedophile priests."

1718586916377.png

I don't believe that simply attending the Catholic Church makes anyone guilty of the actions of the Priests. Though I wonder why folks would continue to be a member when they found out how the church reacted when they found out they were abusing children.

Personally, I refuse to paint folks with that brush. The shame they must feel when it is brought up has to be immense.

Anyway, how many politicians support teachers associations when so many teachers have been convicted of it? Should they be considered "guilty"?
Has Biden to your knowledge, the proclaimed great foe of sexual abuse, ever condemned the massive sexual abuse committed by the Catholic Priests, and the many decades of the Church covering this up?

Maybe you should stick to "Yes" or "No".

Has Biden to your knowledge, the proclaimed great foe of sexual abuse, ever condemned the massive sexual abuse committed by the Catholic Priests, and the many decades of the Church covering this up?

Maybe you should stick to "Yes" or "No".
Maybe you should stop trying to control other people like you have some say as to how I answer questions.

Though, if I am going with either "yes or no" the closest I would get is, "He has not according to the National Catholic Reporter."

Even if Trump is as bad as Biden Trump was never a founder of the Violence Against Women Act.....he has not spent his life as a shill for the Victim Culture Cult.

In that scenario he is the more honest one.

Maybe you should stop trying to control other people like you have some say as to how I answer questions.

Though, if I am going with either "yes or no" the closest I would get is, "He has not according to the National Catholic Reporter."
You did not answer the question....it is completely fair for me to point this out.

Your emotional outburst indicates that your shit behavior was/is on purpose.

SAD

He named this pastor to his advisory panel and appeared with him in public. Morris was called "one of trump's spiritual advisors."

Furthermore, it's not just about Biden being a Catholic; ICYMI ExpressLane wrote that "Biden admires pedophile priests."

View attachment 27071
According to the story, it was not the one he
He said Biden's priests, not every Catholic priest in the world.
That was just in the U.S. not "every priest in the world"... and again...

If Trump is to be dusted with the guilt of this pastor, then Biden should be dusted with the guilt of the priests. Has he ever, for instance, publicly rebuked the church for covering up the sexual abuse of the priests? Has he ever talked about the struggle of Faith so many Catholics have where they struggled to maintain their membership in a church that covered up and allowed priests to continue to abuse children? If he hasn't, and you want to dust Trump with the guilt of this pastor in a church he's never attended, then you get to dust Biden with the guilt he spreads on himself when he doesn't even speak out at all.

Let's take this a step further. The six Catholic justices on SCOTUS need to own up to their own guilt, along with the 123 Dem and repub Catholics in Congress. Fair?

I also get to speak out against ExpressLane's statement that "Biden admires pedophile priests."

I'm not gaslighting.

Never said it wasn't real.

Let's take this a step further. The six Catholic justices on SCOTUS need to own up to their own guilt, along with the 123 Dem and repub Catholics in ongress. Fair?
Again, I am the one saying that this guilt doesn't pass on to Catholics, you are the one trying to paint someone who hasn't even attended a church with the guilt of a pastor.

Pointing out your hypocrisy is my superpower, along with pointing out what I have actually said in this thread.

If you paint Trump with this guilt, then you need to take that same broad brush and apply it to folks like Biden and the SCOTUS justices (if they haven't spoken out, I have no idea if they have).

Personally, I think you should leave the guilt with the folks that acted poorly, rather than pretending somehow Trump should have known before it hit the news and is therefore guilty of the man's actions in 1982.

Back