A pastor of a Texas megachurch who was Trump’s spiritual advisor confessed to “inappropriate sexual behavior” with a 12 year old. |

It is not that just the local Catholic church allowed young boys to be molested by priests. It is that the leadership knew it and covered it up for generations. It was acceptable behavior. If you are supposed to be teachers of right and wrong, then you cannot allow it. They did wrong from top to bottom. Their actions were the opposite of what they professed in church and schools. Many parishioners knew about it. The church was allowed and participated in that kind of behavior for centuries. Read about Castrado.

According to the story, it was not the one he

That was just in the U.S. not "every priest in the world"... and again...

If Trump is to be dusted with the guilt of this pastor, then Biden should be dusted with the guilt of the priests. Has he ever, for instance, publicly rebuked the church for covering up the sexual abuse of the priests? Has he ever talked about the struggle of Faith so many Catholics have where they struggled to maintain their membership in a church that covered up and allowed priests to continue to abuse children? If he hasn't, and you want to dust Trump with the guilt of this pastor in a church he's never attended, then you get to dust Biden with the guilt he spreads on himself when he doesn't even speak out at all.
Talk about hypocrisy. I just went through all my responses ITT and never once said that trump was "guilty" of anything. First I got fired up at ExpressLane's comments about Biden admiring pedophile priests and asked for a link, and then I came at you for saying specifically "how many priests in Biden's church (not the Catholic church) were diddling young kids. The only other thing I said about trump was that "He named this pastor to his advisory panel and appeared with him in public."

I don't see any problem with the OP, given that Morris was named to a trump panel of spirituality and became part of public life. Morris gets the same treatment that so many give to Pope Francis when they don't like his comments.

Talk about hypocrisy. I just went through all my responses ITT and never once said that trump was "guilty" of anything. First I got fired up at ExpressLane's comments about Biden admiring pedophile priests and asked for a link, and then I came at you for saying specifically "how many priests in Biden's church (not the Catholic church) were diddling young kids. The only other thing I said about trump was that "He named this pastor to his advisory panel and appeared with him in public."

I don't see any problem with the OP, given that Morris was named to a trump panel of spirituality and became part of public life. Morris gets the same treatment that so many give to Pope Francis when they don't like his comments.
The problem I see with the folks in this thread is the attempt to rub guilt onto others for the actions of a pastor and/or a priest. Should one share the guilt with someone, then the other does as well. It is direct, it is simple. It would not be hypocritical.

What I have said here is: If you believe that one of these people deserve some of the guilt of another, then you are a hypocrite if you do not believe that both share the guilt of another.

I have also said: I don't think you should paint others with the guilt of another in each instance.

If you believe that Trump shares guilt with this guy, then you believe that Biden also shares guilt with the priests in his religion. Shoot. I don't even think Trump actually is a Christian.

A pastor of a Texas megachurch who was Trump’s spiritual advisor confessed to “inappropriate sexual behavior” with a 12 year old. | "Pastor Robert Morris confesses to ‘moral failure’"​

"Morris’ accuser, Cindy Clemishire, first told The Wartburg Watch that he began sexually abusing her on Dec. 25, 1982, and continued with the abuse for four-and-a-half years after that. When contacted by CP on Saturday, the 54-year-old grandmother confirmed the details in the report but insisted she was no “young lady” when Morris began abusing her."

“I was 12 years old. I was a little girl. A very innocent little girl. And he was brought into our home. He and his wife, Debbie, and their little boy, Josh, and trusted and preached at the church that my dad helped start and then began grooming all of us to do this, which took me decades to wrap my brain around as an adult,” she said.

It's Texas.
It's a Trump associate.
It's thus not even news.

It has not, it is in fact been proven to be her journal.

Ashley Biden herself confirmed it according to Snopes...

Also according to Newsweek, this is a real thing.

Stop trying to gaslight folks. It was real, including that entry.
Except we’ve never actually seen the contents of the diary nor that direct quote, have we? Merely heresay about its contents. The contents have never been published. Please don’t say Veritas is a credible source.

The guy YOU SUPPORT took inappropriate shows with his daughter and you ignore that. You have lost forever the right to use the Hyp...Hyp...HYPOCRISY word.

I don't even know about that or the validity of the accusation. It's all accusations with you guys. And when an accusation arises about your guy crashing a Miss Teen USA dressing room or hanging with Jeffrey Epstein it goes unremarked.

Here's a thought: maybe stop with the stupid accusations all to the time OR, even better, just accept it when your guy is as skeevy as you say our guy is.

Rev. "God Damn America"?......yeah......I remember Rev. "God Damn America".....you really liked that, didn't you.......

Not really, but I didn't lose my shit. Just like you guys aren't losing your shit over this. It's all accusations of association.

YOU guys love it when you can dish it out but you NEVER are able to take it.

Not really, but I didn't lose my shit. Just like you guys aren't losing your shit over this. It's all accusations of association.

YOU guys love it when you can dish it out but you NEVER are able to take it.
you dish out a guy who voted for Trump but never met him.......we dished out the pastor of a church Obama attended at the time he made the statement.......one engaged in illegal activity in secret that had no bearing on anyone in his congregation, let alone someone who wasn't.......the other made public comments from the pulpit and Obama did not leave in protest........I sense a significant difference.......

It has been proven it was her journal, but show where the entry has been verified, thanks. I’ve not found any evidence of that.

It has been proven it was her journal, but show where the entry has been verified, thanks. I’ve not found any evidence of that.
Biden

This Is the most recent on the issue.

“Furthermore, in her letter to the judge, Ashley Biden wrote that others had "once-grossly" misinterpreted her "once-private" writings and thrown "false accusations that defame my character and those of the people I love."

Biden also said that her "innermost thoughts" recorded in the diary had been "constantly distorted and manipulated," and assumed that the point of the theft was to "peddle grotesque lies by distorting my stream-of-consciousness thoughts.

Crucially, while Snopes stated the content published online was authentic, the meaning and significance of what Biden wrote has been interpreted without her consent, without additional context, and, as has been proved in court, was made public as part of a scheme to enrich the people who stole it.”

A pastor of a Texas megachurch who was Trump’s spiritual advisor confessed to “inappropriate sexual behavior” with a 12 year old. | "Pastor Robert Morris confesses to ‘moral failure’"​

"Morris’ accuser, Cindy Clemishire, first told The Wartburg Watch that he began sexually abusing her on Dec. 25, 1982, and continued with the abuse for four-and-a-half years after that. When contacted by CP on Saturday, the 54-year-old grandmother confirmed the details in the report but insisted she was no “young lady” when Morris began abusing her."

“I was 12 years old. I was a little girl. A very innocent little girl. And he was brought into our home. He and his wife, Debbie, and their little boy, Josh, and trusted and preached at the church that my dad helped start and then began grooming all of us to do this, which took me decades to wrap my brain around as an adult,” she said.

And? Your president took showers with his daughter and fondles little girls in public. But this best qualities are his imbecility his racism and his pathological lying.

Except we’ve never actually seen the contents of the diary nor that direct quote, have we? Merely heresay about its contents. The contents have never been published. Please don’t say Veritas is a credible source.
Now that just isn't true, Ashley herself inferred in court that the contents that were published online were true, and said she was upset that now her "private thoughts" were on the internet for all the world to read. Someone didn't read the links... they just guess that other people are just as lazy and I think their initials are domer76.

I gave the links, Phantasmal. Snopes referred to her testimony in court where she simply stated that her (paraphrasing) "thoughts were now on the internet for all to read forever"...

using Trump logic, that means all MAGA are groomers, and run a pedo pizza place.

Biden

This Is the most recent on the issue.

“Furthermore, in her letter to the judge, Ashley Biden wrote that others had "once-grossly" misinterpreted her "once-private" writings and thrown "false accusations that defame my character and those of the people I love."

Biden also said that her "innermost thoughts" recorded in the diary had been "constantly distorted and manipulated," and assumed that the point of the theft was to "peddle grotesque lies by distorting my stream-of-consciousness thoughts.

Crucially, while Snopes stated the content published online was authentic, the meaning and significance of what Biden wrote has been interpreted without her consent, without additional context, and, as has been proved in court, was made public as part of a scheme to enrich the people who stole it.”

Yet... "the contents online were authentic"...

Pretending that what is said doesn't say what it says is one of the left's supervillain powers.

It is not that just the local Catholic church allowed young boys to be molested by priests. It is that the leadership knew it and covered it up for generations. It was acceptable behavior. If you are supposed to be teachers of right and wrong, then you cannot allow it. They did wrong from top to bottom. Their actions were the opposite of what they professed in church and schools. Many parishioners knew about it. The church was allowed and participated in that kind of behavior for centuries. Read about Castrado.
biden's the good Catholic boy with the sniffing problem...

do you think you're doing good spin right now?

Back