A pastor of a Texas megachurch who was Trump’s spiritual advisor confessed to “inappropriate sexual behavior” with a 12 year old. |

More attempt to gaslight. The person who wrote it says it is there, because it is. You get on with the attempt to repeat it often enough until you believe it, the rest of us will remain firmly in reality where the folks who write things and then claim them certainly can recognize their own writing. When even Snopes recognizes something unflattering for a leftist, you've found something leftists really really really don't want to believe....

You're like a child, closing your eyes and shouting, "I can't hear you!" over and over....
Still can’t produce, can you, fucktard. Where is it if it’s so fucking out there for everyone?

Must have been a pretty bad pastor because Obama forgot to cheat on his wife with a sex worker while she stayed at home with his newborn son. That was Trump. THAT'S the kind of marriage that the Right likes.
you don't move goal posts.......you sell them to America's enemies, use the football stadium to house illegal immigrants and issue executive orders banning the use of oblong shaped balls........

Must have been a pretty bad pastor because Obama forgot to cheat on his wife with a sex worker while she stayed at home with his newborn son. That was Trump. THAT'S the kind of marriage that the Right likes.
Please provide proof Trump ever touched the blackmailing skank.

Trying to avoid the fact that you got caught lying your ass off about Trump...again.

Do you ever not lie?

Please provide proof Trump ever touched the blackmailing skank.

Trying to avoid the fact that you got caught lying your ass off about Trump...again.

Do you ever not lie?
You randomly make women sign NDA's and pay the $130,000 for not sleeping with them?

BHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHA ! UH HUH

In 2016, Morris was named a member of Trump's Evangelical Executive Advisory Board. In 2020, Trump appeared at Morris' church for a roundtable discussion on race and policing.

Barack Obama & Larry Sinclair: Cocaine, Sex, Lies & Murder?​

What Barack Obama and his campaign never wanted you to know about him before the 2008 Presidential election. This books details the true story of how Barack Obama used thug tactics to prevent Obama's gay relationships from becoming headline news. How the Choir Director of TUCC's Obama's church of 20 years, who was also Barack Obama's gay lover was murdered on Dec. 23, 2007 to keep the media from believing the claims made by Larry Sinclair...

Barack Obama & Larry Sinclair: Cocaine, Sex, Lies & Murder?​

What Barack Obama and his campaign never wanted you to know about him before the 2008 Presidential election. This books details the true story of how Barack Obama used thug tactics to prevent Obama's gay relationships from becoming headline news. How the Choir Director of TUCC's Obama's church of 20 years, who was also Barack Obama's gay lover was murdered on Dec. 23, 2007 to keep the media from believing the claims made by Larry Sinclair...
Nothing to do with the OP. Do try to follow along.

So he was not Trump's spiritual advisor... President Trump just held a round table at a black church in Detroit... Is the pastor of that church now his spiritual advisor?

So he was not Trump's spiritual advisor... President Trump just held a round table at a black church in Detroit... Is the pastor of that church now his spiritual advisor?
In 2016, Morris was named a member of Trump's Evangelical Executive Advisory Board. In 2020, Trump appeared at Morris' church for a roundtable discussion on race and policing.

MSN

Have someone read and explain it to you.

A pastor of a Texas megachurch who was Trump’s spiritual advisor confessed to “inappropriate sexual behavior” with a 12 year old. | "Pastor Robert Morris confesses to ‘moral failure’"​

"Morris’ accuser, Cindy Clemishire, first told The Wartburg Watch that he began sexually abusing her on Dec. 25, 1982, and continued with the abuse for four-and-a-half years after that. When contacted by CP on Saturday, the 54-year-old grandmother confirmed the details in the report but insisted she was no “young lady” when Morris began abusing her."

“I was 12 years old. I was a little girl. A very innocent little girl. And he was brought into our home. He and his wife, Debbie, and their little boy, Josh, and trusted and preached at the church that my dad helped start and then began grooming all of us to do this, which took me decades to wrap my brain around as an adult,” she said.

QaNon obviously were complaining about the wrong political party in their hunt for pedophiles.

MSN

Have someone read and explain it to you.
I am perfectly capable of reading...thanks for the link... You have a terrific day... How are you enjoying your troll time here on JPP... I guess.
Your recruits didn't come back....That's too bad... Don't give up!!

I am perfectly capable of reading...thanks for the link... You have a terrific day... How are you enjoying your troll time here on JPP... I guess.
Your recruits didn't come back....That's too bad... Don't give up!!
Only one decided that some of you are just too nasty to read from. Still have several who came with me. Deal with it. The fact that trump hangs out with pedos should disturb you. But I am sure even if he did molest some kid he'd still have your vote.

Only one decided that some of you are just too nasty to read from. Still have several who came with me. Deal with it. The fact that trump hangs out with pedos should disturb you. But I am sure even if he did molest some kid he'd still have your vote. I'm not voting for the pastor so it's not a problem... I believe I said if he committed a crime he should be punished... But that has nothing to do with my vote for President Trump... I have to vote for the person with the policies best for this country...
I'm happy for you... I guess I missed the ones who are still here..no biggie....

Back