A perfect example on why religion is dangerous, stupid, and should not be tolerated

Fuck the Christian Scientists. We should just kill the religion right now by taking all the children to orphanages. By being part of such a dangerous religion you have proven yourself not capable of parentage.

you're sick watermark

you have no respect for the constitution or life....i'm going to tell your mom to take away your keyboard, lock in your room and throw away the key

that is a small segment of religion grind....i could easily pull out small segments of non religious folks who are far more dangerous, stupid and should not be tolerated....

this kind of thread is beneath you

that is a small segment of religion grind....i could easily pull out small segments of non religious folks who are far more dangerous, stupid and should not be tolerated....

this kind of thread is beneath you

I am sure he can go way lower.

Why should Christian Scientists be allowed to raise any child?

Should we let pedophiles keep children next?

I think of the child first. That's the difference between me and you yurt. You think of the child as the parents property, to do with as they wish, no matter how damaging, I think of what's best for the child. Being abused by Christian Scientists is never good for a child.

Why should Christian Scientists be allowed to raise any child?

Should we let pedophiles keep children next?

I think of the child first. That's the difference between me and you yurt. You think of the child as the parents property, to do with as they wish, no matter how damaging, I think of what's best for the child. Being abused by Christian Scientists is never good for a child.

fuck you watermark...i've never said that

your trolling bullshit is really boring and to be honest, i don't think you're trolling, i think this is how you really believe

fuck you watermark...i've never said that

your trolling bullshit is really boring and to be honest, i don't think you're trolling, i think this is how you really believe

Its obvious trolling. Jeebus. Get your troll radar fixed. He's always been nothing more than schtick. Everything is extreme hyperbole. It doesn't take Columbo to figure it out.

Its obvious trolling. Jeebus. Get your troll radar fixed. He's always been nothing more than schtick. Everything is extreme hyperbole. It doesn't take Columbo to figure it out.

Yeah Yurt. It's trendy remember? He'd hate to appear 'uncool' to Grind.

ok, i missed the obvious....

and i am not sure it is hyperbole, he does it too much, but if he is doing it to make grind proud, then maybe....

watermark and I do something called merging our opinion ranges. We balance our sometimes controversial viewpoints by going exceedingly over the top. In this way, by using extreme hyperbole, we can (at our core) say how we really feel on some issues, yet if we ever go to far or are called on our shit, we use the hyperbole excuse and can easily back down by saying we are joking etc, and even completely invalidate what we had previously stated. It's not a schtick as beefy would call it but a highly calculated defensive strategy.

εxoendo;570619 said:
watermark and I do something called merging our opinion ranges. We balance our sometimes controversial viewpoints by going exceedingly over the top. In this way, by using extreme hyperbole, we can (at our core) say how we really feel on some issues, yet if we ever go to far or are called on our shit, we use the hyperbole excuse and can easily back down by saying we are joking etc, and even completely invalidate what we had previously stated. It's not a schtick as beefy would call it but a highly calculated defensive strategy.

It's self defeating in the end, as you convert no one and possibly alienate your allies and supporters.

εxoendo;570619 said:

Highly calculated? That's highly calculated to you? Spout nonsense everywhere and then when someone waves their epeen at you in anger you have an out by saying that you're always that ridiculous?

You call it calculated, I call it schtick.

Back