A perfect example on why religion is dangerous, stupid, and should not be tolerated

We've already been through this. Sheesh. Extreme hyperbole time after time after time = trollery.

Like 3D says, we've been talking for 6 or 7 years, back when Watermark was still a sperm. He's still got some growing up to do.

i know of no other young posters on the interwebs that repeatedly call for the KILLING of others....

i know of no other young posters on the interwebs that repeatedly call for the KILLING of others....

Its called hyperbole. Jesus, its so obvious its not even funny.

If it wasn't so obvious, you might have a point, but as per usual, you're missing the mark. :clink:

Yurt, if you wanted to meet someone genuinely frightening, you should have been on FP when EdAnger was posting. When he threatened to shoot people, challenged duels (Brent actually got Ed to show up someplace expecting a fight), and generally wished death upon others, that was your man.

Somehow he turned out to be married, and his account got changed to EdandMary. And, as Beefy has pointed out to you before, Watermark's sthick is fucking annoying, which is why you are not the only one who has commented on it. Even I am starting to lose my patience, which means just about everyone else has lost theirs.

Yurt, if you wanted to meet someone genuinely frightening, you should have been on FP when EdAnger was posting. When he threatened to shoot people, challenged duels (Brent actually got Ed to show up someplace expecting a fight), and generally wished death upon others, that was your man.

Somehow he turned out to be married, and his account got changed to EdandMary. And, as Beefy has pointed out to you before, Watermark's sthick is fucking annoying, which is why you are not the only one who has commented on it. Even I am starting to lose my patience, which means just about everyone else has lost theirs.

Death to unbelievers!

Well, there wound up being a Believer as well. I'd always assumed the same person created both trolls, after realizing they had mis-spelled the first one...

Back