A pho-tog-raph of me during my band years

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
n42802778_32873820_957.jpg

As can clearly be shown from the pho-tog-raph, I was having much fun, and it is displayed in the expressions I show on face clearly and directly.

deep in thought, contemplating his saxaphone, likely thinking of libertarian ideology. Hoping he doesn't get separated from his band and end up wondering around poor ghetto areas of mississippi after a parade he is in disperses. While 95% of people stand, watermark sits, like a boss.

Michael Jackson right behind watermark, self righteous black girl that likely goes "mmmmmm hmmmmm" on the right, douchebag in sunglasses off in the upper right.

Vyvanse helped me concentrate on things, but it always stuck me in this alternate universe of always concentrating 100% on some random shit. I was completely incapable of concentrating on anything I wanted to concentrate on. It is, perhaps, because of the 100% dextro formulation rather than the 75% dextro 25% levo formulation of adderall, which boosts more norandrenaline instead of dopamine.
SKIDMARK LOOK! A SQUIRREL!!!!!!!!!!

AGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My Eyes! Oh God My Eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I was that age we didn't have colour. The world was still in its black and white evolutionary stage.
But honestly I have never come across anyone who admits to being a member of an American marching band. I don't think I really believed there was such a thing outside Disney and Hollywood. Am I the only one who can see how funny they are?

Back