A pho-tog-raph of me during my band years

You keep referring to yourself as if a current member of the UK community, but you live in Hong Kong. Were I to pick up and move somewhere else, such as Jamaica or New Zealand, I would similarly lose the title "American."

the British do things differently.......they have social classes......royalty, nobility, expatriates, government bureaucrats, soccer fans, and finally, muggles.....

the British do things differently.......they have social classes......royalty, nobility, expatriates, government bureaucrats, soccer fans, and finally, muggles.....

WE don't do things differently!!! We are the standard with which all other creatures who walk, crawl, fly or creep across this planet, must comply.
But, in your heart of hearts you knew that, didn't you?

You keep referring to yourself as if a current member of the UK community, but you live in Hong Kong. Were I to pick up and move somewhere else, such as Jamaica or New Zealand, I would similarly lose the title "American."

Would the loss of the title 'AMERICAN' be a great loss? Can't get my head round that. I'd have thought you would fight your way to the front of the queue!

Americans have aristocracy and slavery as well. The British have it less than we do. America is the least free country in the world.

You have 'rich bastards', but you don't really have aristocracy. That's why you think we are so wonderful. 'Gee, ah jurst lurve yoar accint!'
If you had real aristocracy the argument against gun control would not be necessary.

You have 'rich bastards', but you don't really have aristocracy. That's why you think we are so wonderful. 'Gee, ah jurst lurve yoar accint!'
If you had real aristocracy the argument against gun control would not be necessary.

Because they would take good care of all of us? :cof1:

Because they would take good care of all of us? :cof1:

No. because everyone would have guns and rid the nation of the aristocrats. And everyone would live happily ever after, making daisy chains and playing pan pipes.

Back