A pretty good UFO sighting

Mine had five lights if I can remember correctly

It’s been decades

Our US military at it's finest. :)

I've seen a lot of strange things flying but all were confirmed to be man-made except one where I suspect strongly suspect it was man-made too.

When a rogue, starving nation like North Korea claims to have a hypersonic missile, you can bet your sweet ass that the US has something better.

These are only the public acknowledgements, probably as part of a disinformation campaign to Russia and China since, as Sun Tzu says, "all warfare is deception".

5rusew.jpg

In this one, the person got a good clean picture of the UFO, and it is definitely a UFO. They really could have made it a bit better by putting their finger or thumb in the picture to give some perspective on range and size, or maybe gotten it in a shot that included some terrain. There's just a brief glimpse of terrain at the beginning of the video. As it is, it's hard to tell how big it is.

https://www.mediaite.com/weird/one-...ever-says-the-sun-of-this-video-from-chicago/

I know they're real because I've seen them. But as far as video goes, I've seen better than that. There were a few pictures taken by different people at Chicago's O'Hare airport of a UFO over it. They were pretty interesting.

If we are being visited by interstellar starships piloted by alien beings, I am surprised we do not have a lot better than grainy photos and video of dubious quality, given that there are three billion smart phones on the planet.

For as far away as that object appeared to be, I would say that the photo had some pretty good resolution.

Your request for tracking updates confirmed.

Expected delivery by Saturday 9 pm

Left 5:00 pm 10/26

Arrived 8:30 pm 10/26

In transit 10/27

Arrived 9:00 pm Brooklyn 10/28

Departed 4:15 am Brooklyn 10/29

Arrived Queens 10/29 7:00 am

Arrived local 10/29 8:00 am

Out for delivery 10/29 9:00 am

Expected delivery on 10/29 by 9:00 pm

You have successfully subscribed

Info sent awaiting item 11/02/21

Tracking updates confirmed

Arrived facility 11/02/2021 9:40 pm

Depart facility 11/02/2021 9:50 pm

Expected delivery by pm

Departed facility 7:25 am

Arrived Brooklyn facility 11/03/2021 11:10 am

I know these kind of people. I have these kind of friends.

Yes. Disconnect the speedometer. You won't know how
fast you’re going, or how far you've gone on a tank of
fuel. But your odometer will not move while you drive
the car. Old style vehicles had a mechanical cable. You
could unscrew it at the transmission or at the instrument
cluster. Newer style vehicles are electronic. So just disconnect
the instrument cluster Electrical connector. You might also
lose the temp gauge, fuel gauge and any warning lights though.

You have successfully subscribed

Info sent awaiting item 11/02/21

Tracking updates confirmed

Arrived facility 11/02/2021 9:40 pm

Depart facility 11/02/2021 9:50 pm

Expected delivery by pm

Departed facility 7:25 am

Arrived Brooklyn facility 11/03/2021 11:10 am

Departed Brooklyn facility 11/03/2021 2:10 pm

Arrived Queens facility 11/04/2021 3:00 am

Arrived local facility 11/04/20215:10 am

I know these kind of people. I have these kind of friends.

Yes. Disconnect the speedometer. You won't know how
fast you’re going, or how far you've gone on a tank of
fuel. But your odometer will not move while you drive
the car. Old style vehicles had a mechanical cable. You
could unscrew it at the transmission or at the instrument
cluster. Newer style vehicles are electronic. So just disconnect
the instrument cluster Electrical connector. You might also
lose the temp gauge, fuel gauge and any warning lights though.

You'd have to be very careful doing this as on modern vehicles much of the instrument cluster is connected such that the vehicle won't start or run when it's disconnected. The electronics are too intertwined. It also doesn't necessarily mean that the odometer won't still add miles as the electronics tracking it could be in another module on the vehicle.

I live right there.

Services with an End of Day commitment are delivered during posted hours for business locations,
or by 7:00 p.m. to residences.

digital-scale-measuring-drug-picture-id695287754

How many calories are in 20 Piece Chicken McNuggets? Amount of calories in 20 Piece Chicken McNuggets: Calories 940

hydrochloride is a white crystalline powder that ranges from $20 to $30 per 1/4 gram, $60 to $100 per gram,
$120 to $300 per "8 ball" (3.5 grams),

This is dead weight.

Its tough to stand behind any of these ufo videos. As a few other commenters have mentions, it's hard to believe when the entire world has amazing photo taking capabilities with their phones and all we ever see are grainy out of focus really far off media that could be anything... Yes, I also know the pentagon acknowledged ufo's etc and I'm not saying there's not such thing I'm just saying that's rather curious, wouldn't you agree?

Back