A question for the leftists

I did not I said that I said let's find out what happens. If it's context then they will try to ascertain form you why the flag in on your front lawn.

Oh. Well in that case, if the context is unknown, they have no reason to attack. Just bitching about it like a snowflake.

Oh. Well in that case, if the context is unknown, they have no reason to attack. Just bitching about it like a snowflake.

Lmfao. They will only attack for a reason? That reason could be they think you are a racist. You may be right althouh as being an insane asshole is a reason.

My father was a veteran of WW II and used every derogatory name for people from all cultures. I never heard him use the n word so cannot say if he ever did use it or not. But here's my question, he taught me to judge everyone based on their behavior and not how they looked, so was he a racist?

Yes because he's saying you should overlook someone's race to judge them by their behavior, which means he thought there were races that should be overlooked.

Back