A serious discussion about the future of America

"The United States has nothing to offer Russia......(It) has zero resources.....militarily, economically, politically and morally"

Andrei Martyanov: Iran's Attack on Israel - Ukraine’s Army Facing Total Destruction?​

I just recently heard on my grapevine that the only thing America has left is terrorism.

lol Russia relied on the U.S. to feed it for decades after they went bankrupt in 1973. It was still relying on the U.S. and Europe into the early 2000's. All Putin has done is highlight the fact we should have rubbed them out a long time ago. They're just a gangster regime, no different than Stalin's.

Not a word of this has anything to do with reality.

Are we supposed to pretend you know anything to do with reality? hahaha no way.

We repeated the same mistake we made in WW I when we failed to occupy Germany after their armies collapsed. This allowed them the fantasy of pretending they weren't defeated.

Are we supposed to pretend you know anything to do with reality? hahaha no way.

We repeated the same mistake we made in WW I when we failed to occupy Germany after their armies collapsed. This allowed them the fantasy of pretending they weren't defeated.
I decided to delete that post, but we see again way investing time into you is idiotic.

Back