A touching story to start the day.

Safe spaces, threatening violence, and banning speakers from campus.

In many situations it was the right call. A university has responsibility to it's students. It's an abhorrence to even think people like Richard Spencer, or Anne Coulter would speak at a college with all the white nationalist trash, and outright hate that was going on in the nation. It's adults duties to protect youth from infections of hate, or exploitation. If it was my child, and the college had someone like that as a speaker, I would get them the hell to another college pronto.

I thought this thread was going to be about trump grabbing pussies.

Well, you thought wrong.

MAC38_TRUMPCLINTON_FEATURE.jpg

In many situations it was the right call. A university has responsibility to it's students. It's an abhorrence to even think people like Richard Spencer, or Anne Coulter would speak at a college with all the white nationalist trash, and outright hate that was going on in the nation. It's adults duties to protect youth from infections of hate, or exploitation. If it was my child, and the college had someone like that as a speaker, I would get them the hell to another college pronto.

I'm not thrilled when Catholic colleges let pro-abortion leftists speak, but, my liberty threshold seems well above yours.

I'm not thrilled when Catholic colleges let pro-abortion leftists speak, but, my liberty threshold seems well above yours.

What Catholic College does that? That doesn't sound real. College shouldn't be a place for pushing of any political ideals, with any political speakers. They are supposed to have only people that teach come in, not those that indoctrinate, or try to push agendas. I don't care what side of the aisle it is. Political speakers, especially idealogues, political pundits, and leaders of controversial movements, should stay away. Schools aren't appropriate for them, especially if it's made mandatory to take part.

What Catholic College does that? That doesn't sound real. College shouldn't be a place for pushing of any political ideals, with any political speakers. They are supposed to have only people that teach come in, not those that indoctrinate, or try to push agendas. I don't care what side of the aisle it is. Political speakers, especially idealogues, political pundits, and leaders of controversial movements, should stay away. Schools aren't appropriate for them, especially if it's made mandatory to take part.

Notre Dame let Obama speak a few years back. The same Obama who believes that babies who survive the attempt on their lives before birth should be allowed to die without care.

https://www.politico.com/story/2012/08/the-abortion-extremist-080013

Notre Dame let Obama speak a few years back. The same Obama who believes that babies who survive the attempt on their lives before birth should be allowed to die without care.

https://www.politico.com/story/2012/08/the-abortion-extremist-080013

It's a bit different with presidents. They are supposed to speak to the youth, and I rarely see it get political. Obama never promoted abortion or anything, that's for sure. Hasn't Trump done any speaking? Or is he too busy doing pointless rallies? Well not pointless, they do keep him busy, and maybe even out of more trouble.

It's a bit different with presidents. They are supposed to speak to the youth, and I rarely see it get political. Obama never promoted abortion or anything, that's for sure. Hasn't Trump done any speaking? Or is he too busy doing pointless rallies? Well not pointless, they do keep him busy, and maybe even out of more trouble.

Naturally, Douchebag Donald's supporters and sycophants will freak if he gets denied similar access to campuses. I don't want to hear him speak, of course.

Naturally, Douchebag Donald's supporters and sycophants will freak if he gets denied similar access to campuses. I don't want to hear him speak, of course.

I imagine he would have passed out electoral maps, or talk about how there was no collusion. Surely something about himself, rather than trying to invigorate minds like the president is supposed to do at these type of things. He did talk to the boy scouts, and we saw how that went.

Back