A touching story to start the day.

You just keep referring to Joe, and there is no poster by that name, kinda makes you look crazy. Just wondered who this Joe is you keep posting to, like I already said.
You can stop wondering and worrying...I'm not sure why you think there is no poster by that name...

You can stop wondering and worrying...I'm not sure why you think there is no poster by that name...
I don’t see anyone using that name, that’s why, or calling themselves Joe in the open forum. It’s just weird that you use it and there’s no one by that name.

I don’t see anyone using that name, that’s why, or calling themselves Joe in the open forum. It’s just weird that you use it and there’s no one by that name.

I agree, Rana.....you should get together with Grind and Billy and decide if something should be done about it......

I don't see you questioning anyone else who uses names that others don't use in the open forum. Is this another example of your two different sets of rules?
I wasn't aware that there are nickname rules, now...but let me know;)

I don't see you questioning anyone else who uses names that others don't use in the open forum. Is this another example of your two different sets of rules?
I wasn't aware that there are nickname rules, now...but let me know;)
I don’t have two different sets of rules, only one and they are enforced for everyone.
No one else does it on the forum, unless it is a nickname, and that was all you needed to say, is, it’s a nickname, but you didn’t, you said there was a poster. You are one odd duck.

I don’t have two different sets of rules, only one and they are enforced for everyone.
No one else does it on the forum, unless it is a nickname, and that was all you needed to say, is, it’s a nickname, but you didn’t, you said there was a poster. You are one odd duck.

Yep, she's quite a quaker.

I don't know why you mentioned it at all......No one expressed any concern...No one reported it. There's no reason for me to explain anything...poster or nickname or whatever...
Talk about odd duck....
I'm going to have to disagree about the rules being enforced for everyone, though....that's for another discussion. :)
Have a nice day...let the thread go back to what it was meant to be...celebrating nice moments.
Thanks!

I don't know why you mentioned it at all......No one expressed any concern...No one reported it. There's no reason for me to explain anything...poster or nickname or whatever...
Talk about odd duck....
I'm going to have to disagree about the rules being enforced for everyone, though....that's for another discussion. :)
Have a nice day...let the thread go back to what it was meant to be...celebrating nice moments.
Thanks!
I wanted to know who you were addressing, you kept talking to this “Joe”, not using a quote, so I was curious who Joe was. I asked, it was that simple. You don’t have to explain yourself, but you did, you stated it was a poster. There is nothing odd about my behavior, but yours is very strange.

You keep stating there there are different rules for different people, either address it, or shut up about it.

Its hikarious you ask ask me to keep to the subject, I’ll remind you of the same thing next time you derail a thread :)

"The government contends that the pages were removed for lack of use and the content is being reviewed. An HHS spokesperson told the news site ThinkProgress that the "pages were removed on December 6, 2017, because content was not mobile-friendly and very rarely used. Before we update any of the information...we engage in a comprehensive audit and use analysis process that includes reviewing other federal consumer health websites to ensure we are not duplicating efforts or presenting redundant information."
For anyone banned from the CL's disrespectful and misleading post this morning.
So, nothing to worry about...information is readily available to anyone who wants it.
Dozens of links.

I wanted to know who you were addressing, you kept talking to this “Joe”, not using a quote, so I was curious who Joe was. I asked, it was that simple. You don’t have to explain yourself, but you did, you stated it was a poster. There is nothing odd about my behavior, but yours is very strange.

You keep stating there there are different rules for different people, either address it, or shut up about it.

Its hikarious you ask ask me to keep to the subject, I’ll remind you of the same thing next time you derail a thread :)
Why would I put Joe in quotes? No one who uses a nickname here puts quotes around it. Again, I'm not sure whey wanted to know. No one complained, and I wasn't talking to you. That's certainly odd...
I'll address the different rules someday....that subject needs a thread all it's own....
Feel free to remind me...any time if I "derail".... I don't mind at all....

Back