A touching story to start the day.

Ok...you certainly are entitled to you opinion. But you obviously do care, because you made it an issue. So at least be honest.
I did chuckle when you said you'll "file it away"...no wonder you get along so well with CL;)
Don't worry about that rule enforcement thread. I want to make sure I've dotted and crossed everything, you know. It's all good. I just like things to be fair, as we all do. Right?
I really don’t care what you do, I was just curious whom you were addressing because there is absolutely no one who has identified themselves as “Joe”.

Things are fair on this forum, or we aspire to be as fair as is possible. I can hardly wait for your addressing this, but I seriously doubt you ever do it.

Who is CL? You love your little secret codes, don’t you, like I said, you are very odd.

I really don’t care what you do, I was just curious whom you were addressing because there is absolutely no one who has identified themselves as “Joe”.

Things are fair on this forum, or we aspire to be as fair as is possible. I can hardly wait for your addressing this, but I seriously doubt you ever do it.

Who is CL? You love your little secret codes, don’t you, like I said, you are very odd.

Very much a forever-seventh grader, for sure. I think "CL" is me. It stands for "Cool Lady." lol

I had to run over to school :) We're finishing up the Mother's Day gifts tomorrow morning. A couple of gals here wouldn't care for the slogan on the t-shirts we're making...lol

Translation: I'm pretending once again to have a life. lol

Thanks, I had no way of knowing that, she’s weird.

Very passive-aggressive as well. Notice how difficult it is for her to address me directly? If there was a way to count that on JPP, you'd find that of the thousands of posts she's written that include some mention of me, less than a dozen were in reply to something I said to her.

I wanted to know who you were addressing, you kept talking to this “Joe”,

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

No where as weird as your "cool lady" friend....You'll accept that truth someday.
I'm so surprised you haven't already....I really am...

Back