A touching story to start the day.

"The government contends that the pages were removed for lack of use and the content is being reviewed. An HHS spokesperson told the news site ThinkProgress that the "pages were removed on December 6, 2017, because content was not mobile-friendly and very rarely used. Before we update any of the information...we engage in a comprehensive audit and use analysis process that includes reviewing other federal consumer health websites to ensure we are not duplicating efforts or presenting redundant information."
For anyone banned from the CL's disrespectful and misleading post this morning.
So, nothing to worry about...information is readily available to anyone who wants it.
Dozens of links.

WTF. Talk about a non sequitur. Are you drinking again, Toxic? You've been counseled about that for years now. lol

Why would I put Joe in quotes? No one who uses a nickname here puts quotes around it. Again, I'm not sure whey wanted to know. No one complained, and I wasn't talking to you. That's certainly odd...
I'll address the different rules someday....that subject needs a thread all it's own....
Feel free to remind me...any time if I "derail".... I don't mind at all....

lol, you didn’t put Joe in quotes, I did, gawd, I’m dying here, you didn’t use the quote feature to address this “Joe”
I just wanted to know whom you were addressing on the forum, it helps to follow the conversation. There is no known “Joe” on the forum. It’s that simple, I have no idea whom you are talking to when you talk to “Joe”

Is your someday like Trump’s?

Poor sad needy pathetic Toxic. I get the whole "Joe" thing now. She thinks that Liberalavenger is an Amazon poster who went by the name of "Joe Hill" (not his real name). She sees Amazon ppl in her closet, under the bed, hiding behind the toilet, dripping from the walls of her dreary and crumbling bunker. Joe Hill often poked fun at her obsession with me and some of the other non-RW women there, so he had to go. She reported and reported and reported and eventually he was banned.

It's sad when your sins haunt you so badly that you see them in every new face. lol

lol, you didn’t put Joe in quotes, I did, gawd, I’m dying here, you didn’t use the quote feature to address this “Joe”
I just wanted to know whom you were addressing on the forum, it helps to follow the conversation. There is no known “Joe” on the forum. It’s that simple, I have no idea whom you are talking to when you talk to “Joe”

The cowardly twit has nothing better to do with her morning but sit here and spite; why not address this double standard right now? Oh.... waiting for back-up. That's the hold-up. It won't be discussed till she can get The Geldings to arrive.

The cowardly twit has nothing better to do with her morning but sit here and spite; why not address this double standard right now? Oh.... waiting for back-up. That's the hold-up. It won't be discussed till she can get The Geldings to arrive.

Is calling someone a “cowardly twit” the kind of civil debate you claim you conduct and demand of others?

Is cowardly twit a compliment where you come from?

Poor sad needy pathetic Toxic. I get the whole "Joe" thing now. She thinks that Liberalavenger is an Amazon poster who went by the name of "Joe Hill" (not his real name). She sees Amazon ppl in her closet, under the bed, hiding behind the toilet, dripping from the walls of her dreary and crumbling bunker. Joe Hill often poked fun at her obsession with me and some of the other non-RW women there, so he had to go. She reported and reported and reported and eventually he was banned.

It's sad when your sins haunt you so badly that you see them in every new face. lol

"Joe" got himself banned. I read his post just before it was deleted. It was detrimental to women, as I recall.

I know of a Joe on the forum....so, you can stop worrying...If it helps, I won't Mention him again by Joe...I'll just use JH....
I'll start the thread. I want the first one ever to be perfect, so I think I'll take my time;)

Is calling someone a “cowardly twit” the kind of civil debate you claim you conduct and demand of others?

Is cowardly twit a compliment where you come from?
She's chosen a small group of us to hate and stalk. Oddly, it really has nothing to actually do with any of us personally, as she doesn't know any of us...
We do try to sympathize with her needs, though, and avoid her the majority of the time so that she doesn't have to lash out....She follows us around, though...as you can plainly see...

I know of a Joe on the forum....so, you can stop worrying...If it helps, I won't Mention him again by Joe...I'll just use JH....
I'll start the thread. I want the first one ever to be perfect, so I think I'll take my time;)
I don’t care what you do, I just wanted to know who you were addressing for the sake of the conversation. If you wish to talk to imaginary people it’s fine with me. I’ll file it away for future reference that you talk to imaginary people. It’s no problem on my part.

Yeah, just like Trump it will never happen, your thread outlining how we treat people differently on this forum. You have had plenty of time to address the issue of how the rules are enforced on this forum, you imagine we treat people differently, it’s evident now that you imagine many things. I’ll file that away as well for future reference.

Have a lovely day

She's chosen a small group of us to hate and stalk. Oddly, it really has nothing to actually do with any of us personally, as she doesn't know any of us...
We do try to sympathize with her needs, though, and avoid her the majority of the time so that she doesn't have to lash out....She follows us around, though...as you can plainly see...

Oh look everyone! She's projecting again! lol

I don’t care what you do, I just wanted to know who you were addressing for the sake of the conversation. If you wish to talk to imaginary people it’s fine with me. I’ll file it away for future reference that you talk to imaginary people. It’s no problem on my part.

Yeah, just like Trump it will never happen, your thread outlining how we treat people differently on this forum. You have had plenty of time to address the issue of how the rules are enforced on this forum, you imagine we treat people differently, it’s evident now that you imagine many things. I’ll file that away as well for future reference.

Have a lovely day

Knew she'd be back after her emergency back-up geldings showed up to defend her. Gots a great crystal ball! Say, are you interested in some hot stock market tips? lol

Have a lovely day
Ok...you certainly are entitled to you opinion. But you obviously do care, because you made it an issue. So at least be honest.
I did chuckle when you said you'll "file it away"...no wonder you get along so well with CL;)
Don't worry about that rule enforcement thread. I want to make sure I've dotted and crossed everything, you know. It's all good. I just like things to be fair, as we all do. Right?

Because the left is honest and would never steal the right's thunder.

:lolup: Fool alert!! :rofl2:

giphy.gif

I had to run over to school :) We're finishing up the Mother's Day gifts tomorrow morning. A couple of gals here wouldn't care for the slogan on the t-shirts we're making...lol

Back