A Trip Down Memory Lane: Favorite p.com, fp.com, jpp.com moments

Getting back to the topic, my most favorite thing is that it turns out liberals were 100% correct about the war :)

Us being right wasnt the problem it was the Rs pursuing what was the WRONG thing that turned into the problem.

LOL. I never forgot that one. When he first started posting his grammer and english was horrible. I have to admit it actually improved over the years, but I remember thinking, "there's no way....."

I was fuckin 13 whenever I first started posting on P.com. My grammar was NEVER that bad. Toby was retarded.

but don't clean up on account of me. Fortunately we have Ignore functions and if its to be too bad, I always have the ability to filter. Do as you wish.

What are you talking about? Be specific. I don't want people ignoring me just because they're !@##$$%&& !@#$% @##%% @@#$% pansies.

I don't have you on ignore, I'm just saying at work I don't like to quote and post that fucking shit because I don't want it to sound off any alarm bells. If your language gets to too bothersome, that's my problem and not yours.

Remember El Supremo? Maineman and I were riding him about being a chickenhawk and basically teased him about supporting Iraq and not joining considering he was of age. The next thing we knew he went and joined! Shut us up! :p

He was cool After he posted the "My mom won't let me" thing, you and Maineman were ruthless.

I hope he made it through okay.

Remember when bdw converted to mormonism and then when he saw how retarded it was, claimed it all to have been a joke?

He was cool After he posted the "My mom won't let me" thing, you and Maineman were ruthless.

I hope he made it through okay.

Remember when bdw converted to mormonism and then when he saw how retarded it was, claimed it all to have been a joke?

Only to trade it for an even more retarded dogma that I am convinced he pulled out of his ass.

Of all the role models in the world... Fransisco?
Oh, come on. Brent's been yanking whatever came to hand since before I landed in this den of inequity. I mean that in several different senses all at once, too. :)

I can't believe that even half his crappola was serious. It was, in that light, sometimes fairly creative. Or at least startlingly over-the-top.

Back