Abortion: wrong or just sort of wrong?

Funny you mention my psychological meltdown I'd expect a bitch like you to mention that.

According to some of the liberals, on this very forum, you have no right to own a gun; seeing as how you could have a psychotic break down and use your gun to kill people.
You need to surrender your 9mm, to your local PD, immediately.

I haven't contributed to any abortions so you'll have to dig deeper for a fitting insult.

Just ignore the hypocrisy of your own party who put re-election over repeal. I know for people like you actions don't count, just opinions, so as long as some anti-choicer gets all pious and outraged about the subject you're good with the deceit.

/shrugs....then I've contributed to no deaths in Iraq......

and yet, you cannot understand how other people, with as much right to their opinion as you have to yours, might hold your beliefs meaningless as well.

well of course I can understand it.....they reject the science of biology and extinguish all logic......then they can ignore what I point out to them.....

Can you understand that if I believe Marijuana should be legal...

that does not necessarily mean that I am promoting people use marijuana?

Do you understand that I can support that alcoholic beverages be legal...

I am still not promoting drunkenness. I can in fact still believe that people should abstain....

Can you understand that While I believe fathers of young children have a legal right to work 80 hours a week...

I am not promoting that they do?

When you start seriously arguing that life begins at 5 days after conception then maybe we can discuss that seriously. Like I said before, the unicellular characteristic is just the beginning. If your desk has no drawers, legs or even a flat surface to write upon then, obviously, it's not yet a desk.

deal....I'm willing to concede your right to unlimited unrestricted and even no cost abortions for the first five days of pregnancy and you agree that no abortions can happen after the 6th day unless its to save the life of the mother.....

Can you understand that I believe a woman should have a legal right to submit herself to the authority of her Husband...

I am not promoting that she should.

If you believe that promoting the legalization of something is the same thing as promoting that action, you are incredibly fucked up...

There is a difference between supporting/promoting an overt action, going to war...

and

Supporting the legality of someone choosing an overt action for themselves.

five thousand collateral damage civilian deaths versus fifty million collateral damage abortion deaths......yes, there's a difference......

Do you understand that I can support that alcoholic beverages be legal...

I am still not promoting drunkenness. I can in fact still believe that people should abstain....

when you vote to prevent people from using cigarettes in a public place is it because you think they should not smoke?.....

Can you understand that While I believe fathers of young children have a legal right to work 80 hours a week...

I am not promoting that they do?

did you propose a law saying that its a constitutional right to work 80 hours and argue that the SC should block any efforts to prevent people from exercising that right?.......that justices to the SC should be chosen based on whether they are willing to support a man's right to work 80 hours per week?.....that protesters have to stay at least 500 feet away from the entrance to any place where a father with young children might enter to work 80 hours per week?......

According to some of the liberals, on this very forum, you have no right to own a gun; seeing as how you could have a psychotic break down and use your gun to kill people.
You need to surrender your 9mm, to your local PD, immediately.

You raise a good point. We should confiscate our good friend Sun devils gun to prevent another Adam Lanza.

So you think it should be law that all people must live the way you believe they should.

Back