About where you live.

Taichiliberal

Shaken, not stirred!
For the record:

This is the United States of America....my country, my home, but NOT my "homeland". The ONLY people who have a right to call this part of the world their "homeland" are the descendants of the indigenous people who inhabited it for thousands of years BEFORE the Vikings and later Europeans showed up. Other than that, we're all descendants of immigrants less than 400 years old to date. We are NOT European country who has a homogenous populace for generations. So spare me this "homeland security" crap, because no matter how much the Bush family wants to think they are on par with the "indians" in laying claim to this country, they are not. Period. That's all I wanted to get off my chest.

For the record:

This is the United States of America....my country, my home, but NOT my "homeland". The ONLY people who have a right to call this part of the world their "homeland" are the descendants of the indigenous people who inhabited it for thousands of years BEFORE the Vikings and later Europeans showed up. Other than that, we're all descendants of immigrants less than 400 years old to date. We are NOT European country who has a homogenous populace for generations. So spare me this "homeland security" crap, because no matter how much the Bush family wants to think they are on par with the "indians" in laying claim to this country, they are not. Period. That's all I wanted to get off my chest.

And why wouldn't they call todays China their homeland, thats where they came from.....pinhead.

For the record:

Cool story bro.

Actually....it's theorized that the indigenous American people came from Asia across the Bering Strait. So....if you want to get technical....America wouldn't be their homeland either.

I have no problem calling America my homeland. I was born here...so it is the land of my home.

I truly wish that the Europeans that came here would have learned to live in harmony with the people that were here first. But those guys were conquerors...they lived for wealth and power... they didn't give a shit who they steamrolled to get it. The indigenous people...other than tribal battles, were pretty harmonious people....and we fucked them six ways to Sunday.

Actually....it's theorized that the indigenous American people came from Asia across the Bering Strait. So....if you want to get technical....America wouldn't be their homeland either.

I have no problem calling America my homeland. I was born here...so it is the land of my home.

I truly wish that the Europeans that came here would have learned to live in harmony with the people that were here first. But those guys were conquerors...they lived for wealth and power... they didn't give a shit who they steamrolled to get it. The indigenous people...other than tribal battles, were pretty harmonious people....and we fucked them six ways to Sunday.

I get what Taichi was trying to say. I simply disagree with it. My father remembered his great-grandfather (born in MS) and told me about him. No one in my family has any memory of anyone in our family immigrating to this country. We have family ties and roots throughout the south, so this is our homeland.

For the record:

Meh....they were immigrants too 20,000 years ago. Home is where you hang your hat son.

***channels one's inner hippy***

I suppose, technically, each current land mass was originally one huge land mass so, like, we're all one or something, yeah.

I know you only attained a public high school union run education, but had you continued your studies you would have learned that te aforementioned behaviors you described are not unique to white folk. Yeah I know.

Apparently this is the new White House talking points for pushing amnesty. But is cute that LoMeinLiberal is trying to pass it off as some original thought

I know you only attained a public high school union run education, but had you continued your studies you would have learned that te aforementioned behaviors you described are not unique to white folk. Yeah I know.

Fuck you racist.....we were talking about this country.

I get what Taichi was trying to say. I simply disagree with it. My father remembered his great-grandfather (born in MS) and told me about him. No one in my family has any memory of anyone in our family immigrating to this country. We have family ties and roots throughout the south, so this is our homeland.

I'm the opposite.....all of my grandparents came here through Ellis Island except one.....

HIV = AIDS

I don't know what stupid shit the troll ILA posted, but that is an incorrect statement.

Although HIV can lead to AIDS, with today's treatments it increasingly does not. A person can live a full life being HIV+ with no symptoms of AIDS.

I don't know what stupid shit the troll ILA posted, but that is an incorrect statement.

Although HIV can lead to AIDS, with today's treatments it increasingly does not. A person can live a full life being HIV+ with no symptoms of AIDS.

Yeah you and your queer buddies should be in blended knee thanking the pharmaceutical industry. Any other country an your ass would be dead. Talk about irony.

Back