Advice to hot chicks

Lemme guess. GED?

You really have to wonder what color the sky is in Dark Stool's little make-believe world.

Your lack of an adequate level of education explains nothing about anyone but you.

By "big block" you mean your head, right?

More of your sad, pathetic fantasies.

That you're a tard is a certifiable fact.

Are you trying to make USFAG jealous?

TRIGGERED!! :rofl2:

giphy.gif

I will simply refer you to Nomads' comment:

"Your lack of an adequate level of education explains nothing about anyone but you."

You tried that game before and it didn't work.

I know what GoMad wrote, but what is your assertion on this matter?

You tried that game before and it didn't work.

I know what GoMad wrote, but what is your assertion on this matter?

Is this in reference to your advice to Hot Chicks, or in Dark 'what is a pre-cut stud used for?' Souls' building skills?

Q.) Does Dark Stool have an education above GED? If no, why not?

A.)
Nope. They don't give STEM degrees to 'tards.

Got it. Thanks.

Are you tired of failing yet? Or is your obsession going to continue another year or two?

As has been pointed out to you several times vis-a-vis who is obsessed with who, you are the one who refuses to drop the silly bullshit. All I do is respond to your attacks.

Hence, the obsession is all in your lap.

Or what little bit of lap you've got, given your big, fat beer belly.

Is this in reference to your advice to Hot Chicks, or in Dark 'what is a pre-cut stud used for?' Souls' building skills?

Dude, in modern framing techniques the second top plate is omitted. So what are you going to do with a 92-5/8" long stud? Once you get it figured out you may enlighten me.

:oprah:

Dude, in modern framing techniques the second top plate is omitted. So what are you going to do with a 92-5/8" long stud? Once you get it figured out you may enlighten me.

:oprah:

Somehow ... that doesn't surprise me your brain thinks that way. :(

Back