ADVIL DOESNT DO SHIT

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT BARELY PLACEBO PIECE OF GARBAGE IT'S COMPLETELY USELESS.

who the fuck buys this shit? It doesn't do jack. It's completely worthless. Taking m&m's is just as effective. I want to see the science, I want to see the studies where it shows people pain is decreased. Advil is fucking retarded. FUCK ADVIL

I DOUBLE DOSE STILL DOES JACK

fucking useless piece of shit garbage medicine used by FUCKING IDIOT PROLES. ADVIL IS ALL LIES. IT DOESN'T FUCKING WORK. EVERYONE KNOWS IT DOESN'T FUCKING WORK

Next time you're in Canada buy some Tylenol w/ Codeine #3. I drop by London Drugs and stock up whenever I am there.

I will probably be in seattle early julyish. But I dont know for how long. Sometimes I am only there a day or so and will go to the space needle, waste some time, then go to elliots on the pier and I am on my way home

I want to open by saying that we've had this conversation before, and then we started talking about what the best drugs are, leading to a separate thread with a poll. I swear, its like the drugs are screwing with our memory or something!! :eek:

FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT BARELY PLACEBO PIECE OF GARBAGE IT'S COMPLETELY USELESS.

who the fuck buys this shit? It doesn't do jack. It's completely worthless. Taking m&m's is just as effective. I want to see the science, I want to see the studies where it shows people pain is decreased. Advil is fucking retarded. FUCK ADVIL

Apparently you do, Grind :cof1:

I DOUBLE DOSE STILL DOES JACK

fucking useless piece of shit garbage medicine used by FUCKING IDIOT PROLES. ADVIL IS ALL LIES. IT DOESN'T FUCKING WORK. EVERYONE KNOWS IT DOESN'T FUCKING WORK

Again, you do, it seems. You know what, Grind? I think what you need is Yaz!! Clearly a product designed with you in mind. :D

i do it cause i have nothing to lose, even though I apparently have very little to gain as well. Advil needs to start taking lessons from opiate manufactuers. They need to come up with an easily purchasable opiate.

You know what happens when you pop an oxy? BAM 10 minutes pain is LEGIT GONE GONE GONE. You could hit your hand with a hammer and you'll be fine after having a nice blissful opiate. And you also get to feel chillllll for the next like 6 hours.

Advil is just a corporate conspiracy to steal our money. Hell it's not even good for suicidal purposes, so how powerful can it really be?

Advil - placebo bullshit

Back