ADVIL DOESNT DO SHIT

I DOUBLE DOSE STILL DOES JACK

fucking useless piece of shit garbage medicine used by FUCKING IDIOT PROLES. ADVIL IS ALL LIES. IT DOESN'T FUCKING WORK. EVERYONE KNOWS IT DOESN'T FUCKING WORK

Use Acetaminophen for pain. Ibuprofen for inflammation.... and stop paying extra for name brands dumbass.

Addiction results from taking more than necessary to stop the pain.

You can get addicted at regular doses. Taking more than is your prescribed is an obvious sign of addiction, though.

It's the same principal with alcohol. If one is feeling relaxed and happy then alcohol will affect them more than someone who is in pain or has to concentrate. The pain counteracts the euphoric effect.

In the case of chronic pain even if a physical dependence develops it's no different than a diabetic taking insulin. They depend on the insulin and their body will react if stopped.

A misconception about addiction is a person will require more and more of a drug. If that was the case if a person started smoking cigarettes at 18 by the time they were 40 they would be smoking 10 packs a day. HA!

Well, an addict will usually start taking more and more of a drug. It isn't necessary, though. If the drug is necessary and the person in question can control their dosage, they will be "addicted", physically and probably mentally, but it doesn't really matter at that point because they need the drugs anyway.

Use Acetaminophen for pain. Ibuprofen for inflammation.... and stop paying extra for name brands dumbass.

Again, pain medicines should be used sparingly. Acetaminophen is really the only one that's OK to take on a chronic basis, and then only 2000mg a day (not enough to cover the entire day). 4000mg a day is the recommended dose, but that's only for 2 weeks.

Also, never take acetaminophen with alcohol. Ever. If you are suffering from an alcohol induced headache and are OK with risking tearing up your stomach, go with aspirin. Thorn would kill me for even saying that, but it's better than needing a new liver. Problem is that people will tend to make a habit out of it once you tell them it's even a little OK.

The best cure for alcohol induced headaches is water, or some sort of sports drink, to build your electrolytes back up.

The best cure for alcohol induced headaches is water, or some sort of sports drink, to build your electrolytes back up.

exactly, alcohol related headaches are simply early stages of dehydration sickness. Which is why you should pound a litre of water before bed or drink a glass of water for every alcoholic drink or two as you go through the evening. Obviously this plan tends to fall apart the drunker you get, but it is worth a try.

Again, pain medicines should be used sparingly. Acetaminophen is really the only one that's OK to take on a chronic basis, and then only 2000mg a day (not enough to cover the entire day). 4000mg a day is the recommended dose, but that's only for 2 weeks.

Also, never take acetaminophen with alcohol. Ever. If you are suffering from an alcohol induced headache and are OK with risking tearing up your stomach, go with aspirin. Thorn would kill me for even saying that, but it's better than needing a new liver. Problem is that people will tend to make a habit out of it once you tell them it's even a little OK.

Sorry, I didn't realize I had mentioned taking them continuously for chronic pain.

Back