Affirmative Action Physicist Neil Tyson says whites are MONKEYS! - Media cheers!!

you could maybe produce the they will be a copy paste list of lies you keep on hand, which are fake, and you will be unable to produce hot links to any of them.

You deny your own posts? You think I have the power to go back in time and make posts with your name on it? Interesting, Patsy. Please tell me more about my powers.

I deny it all.

you cannot hotlink to them.

you made it all up.

Thanks for proof of your insanity. It adds to the reason why I believe you are perfect for being groomed as a WSE patsy.

FWIW, people can't be hypnotized into doing something they don't want to do. A person who loves their spouse won't murder their spouse when hypnotized. OTOH, a person who is very angry and unhappy with their spouse can, indeed, be hypnotized to harm or murder their spouse.

Same goes for terrorists. When grooming a terrorist to commit mass murder against Jews, African-Americans and the United States government, it's important to first recruit someone who already hates Jews, African-Americans and the United States government...like you do.

When you make posts like those below, it's like ringing a dinner bell for WSE militia members to come feast on your hatred and use you for their own ends:

niggers on bottom.
It's not really a secret that Iran wants to destroy israel. This is not news. The point is: Nobody cares. Most people are tired of jew bullshit.

Have you considered saving yourself, getting help and becoming an FBI informant like STY?

Thanks for proof of your insanity. It adds to the reason why I believe you are perfect for being groomed as a WSE patsy.

FWIW, people can't be hypnotized into doing something they don't want to do. A person who loves their spouse won't murder their spouse when hypnotized. OTOH, a person who is very angry and unhappy with their spouse can, indeed, be hypnotized to harm or murder their spouse.

Same goes for terrorists. When grooming a terrorist to commit mass murder against Jews, African-Americans and the United States government, it's important to first recruit someone who already hates Jews, African-Americans and the United States government...like you do.

When you make posts like those below, it's like ringing a dinner bell for WSE militia members to come feast on your hatred and use you for their own ends:

Have you considered saving yourself, getting help and becoming an FBI informant like STY?

hotlinks or stfu, made up bullshitter..

hotlinks or stfu, made up bullshitter..
Patsy; you are obviously unable to understand the point of my posts. I'm not trying to convince you of anything. I'm trying to convince others you are a racist antisemitic being groomed to be the next mass murdering fuckwit to be on the news.

If the FBI takes notice, they'll start observing you via AI; look over your posts, email, social media, etc. If you are harmless, you'll never know it happened. If there is potential you are a threat, they might intervene...like they did with STY. LOL

Patsy; you are obviously unable to understand the point of my posts. I'm not trying to convince you of anything. I'm trying to convince others you are a racist antisemitic being groomed to be the next mass murdering fuckwit to be on the news.

If the FBI takes notice, they'll start observing you via AI; look over your posts, email, social media, etc. If you are harmless, you'll never know it happened. If there is potential you are a threat, they might intervene...like they did with STY. LOL

yes.

we know your agenda.

you're failing.

hotlinks or stfu.

yes.

we know your agenda.

you're failing.

hotlinks or stfu.

We? You mean you and your WSE militia unit with the Federal informant STY?

You're being set up, dumbass. STY saved his own ass by becoming an informant. He'll continue to save his own ass by handing your sorry ass over to the Feds.

Wow! Those are JesusAH's posts? What a fucking scum-bag racist. I bet he has a poster of Nick Fuentes hanging up on the wall of his bathroom.
And maybe one on the ceiling above his bed.

Man, there are some sick bastards on this forum.

flea.gif

Wow! Those are JesusAH's posts? What a fucking scum-bag racist. I bet he has a poster of Nick Fuentes hanging up on the wall of his bathroom.
And maybe one on the ceiling above his bed.

Man, there are some sick bastards on this forum.

flea.gif

He hates Jews and African-Americans. Is there any doubt a white supremacist terrorist group could easily manipulate him into a patsy?

I’m just saying as a Biologist with specific emphasis on human biology. Anytime a person uses the word “race” when discussing human phylogeny you can be assured that person doesn’t have a clue what they are talking about.

Back