APP - AHCCCS

They can't get coverage through the government's public option. I don't know about private plans. I don't see why they couldn't go and buy a private plan, or why anyone would object to it either since there's no government money going to them as they're paying for it themselves.

exactly

cept to after the last comma

Everything PMP posts shows his inability to understand what he's reading in the bill. More accurately, he has a hard time reconciling what he's been told it says with what it actually says. You seem to be better at it, but you have some experience reading legalese.

is that some language your local tribe speaks? i've never heard of it......

that explains many of your posts......zt4brnsvysdepd

that is an ancient language and it roughly translates to:

he who does not understand humor

You couldn't make a joke about it if you'd never heard of it. And being a "lawyer" one would have assumed you'd know what legalese was.

It's a "great" deal IF....
You have less than $100,000 in assets including a home and automobile.
You are a family of 2 earning a combined income, including pensions, of less than $468 monthly.
I have my doubts that plan would aid very many, and since immigrants aren't eligible, who's left?

Would you care to provide a link that shows where you arrived at the figures of assets less then $100,000 and a family of 2 earning less then $468 @ month; because when I looked it said a combiined income of $1,215??

OH YEAH, by the way; I'd rather not have to wade through numerous postings of you trying to present your FEELINGS as PROOF for your ASSUMPTIONS.
Thank you

Would you care to provide a link that shows where you arrived at the figures of assets less then $100,000 and a family of 2 earning less then $468 @ month; because when I looked it said a combiined income of $1,215??

OH YEAH, by the way; I'd rather not have to wade through numerous postings of you trying to present your FEELINGS as PROOF for your ASSUMPTIONS.
Thank you

It's in the section for elegibilty in the AZ link you provided.

Thank you

Your quote seems to be for aid in paying Medicare premiums, for me only the cost of Medicare Part B, about $114 monthly. No mention of any other help.
My figure(exact) comes from the section for those needing aid in paying high medical costs which, I think, is the problem we're trying to solve.
I'll ignore the nonsense.

Your quote seems to be for aid in paying Medicare premiums, for me only the cost of Medicare Part B, about $114 monthly. No mention of any other help.
My figure(exact) comes from the section for those needing aid in paying high medical costs which, I think, is the problem we're trying to solve.

So basically you were pulling those figures out of your ass and you really had nothing to support your FEELINGS with.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Just as I figured.

By the way, I never suggested anything about Medicare.
Try reading the title or have DNC read it to you.
It was about AHCCCS.

He posted the original link and now he wants you to find the info for him!! You really couldn't make it up.

You're leaving out the important subsidies, which I know you know about because I keep showing you the section of the bill that says the government can't give them to illegal aliens. If you're poor, the government helps you pay for the insurance policy. That's how it's helping. If you qualify and can't afford it, you get insurance for next to nothing. Like medicare.

And how the hell do you write a post like that and not notice you contradicting yourself in the same paragraph? If it's not free healthcare (and it isn't), then somehow it's not helping the poor and I'm out to have the free healthcare for myself. You don't make any sense.
dude....yes, if you qualify, you get your insurance for next to nothing....and that insurance you get leaves you a 70/30 copay and a $5k deductible...thats AFTER the subsidies, okay?....

I wasn't "contradicting", I was "mocking".......

Last edited:
Everything PMP posts shows his inability to understand what he's reading in the bill. More accurately, he has a hard time reconciling what he's been told it says with what it actually says.

lol.....well, we'll just have to wait to see what the courts say the first time a lawyer raises the integrated "no discrimination for any reason other than health care need" clause, won't we....

So basically you were pulling those figures out of your ass and you really had nothing to support your FEELINGS with.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Just as I figured.

By the way, I never suggested anything about Medicare.
Try reading the title or have DNC read it to you.
It was about AHCCCS.

My friend your silly, but usual and childish "HaHaHa" indicates the fact that you know I am correct. My figure is directly from the link you provided. If you can't find it blame your inadequacy, don't complain to me. Medicare is what accompanies the figure YOU quoted, again, don't blame me. My figure is correct

Back