Al Franken on getting the 9/11 jew call to stay away

An Israeli-based instant messenger service also warned Jews to stay away. The dancing Israelis on the rooftop also seemed to have expected the attack.

I guess in the end, you either believe that, or your believe the truth. No amount of facts will change your opinion.

I guess in the end, you either believe that, or your believe the truth. No amount of facts will change your opinion.

Who'd of guessed those burning Bush's Federal Lynching enforcement KKK churchstate of hate would do a Nazi concentration camp Mengele Angel of Death baptize thine eyes of a retired Washington, D.C. born WW II Pentagon staff sergeant to Ike by urinations defamations dictating a fabricated Islam misnomer probable cause with SCOTUS Rehnquist's immaculate drug conception bill of attainder Freudian slip of what their 9/11 master plan of their not so master race of Christiananality pedophilia business more perfect union with Arab " death to the infidels" was to be.

An Israeli-based instant messenger service also warned Jews to stay away.

No, it didn't. On the morning of 9/11 two Israeli employees of the messenger service Odigo received an anonymous message that "a terrorist attack would happen". No details, no location, not even a country was mentioned. The message ended with an anti-semitic slur.

The employees informed management after reports of a terrorist attack in the US started to come in.. The company immediately contacted the Israeli security services who informed the FBI. The originator of the "warning" (if that's what it was) was never found.

https://www.haaretz.com/1.5410231

No, it didn't. On the morning of 9/11 two Israeli employees of the messenger service Odigo received an anonymous message that "a terrorist attack would happen". No details, no location, not even a country was mentioned. The message ended with an anti-semitic slur.

The employees informed management after reports of a terrorist attack in the US started to come in.. The company immediately contacted the Israeli security services who informed the FBI. The originator of the "warning" (if that's what it was) was never found.

https://www.haaretz.com/1.5410231

Your article's title is: Odigo Says Workers Were Warned of Attack

The message wasn't sent privately to those two workers. Those two workers are just the ones who reported it. The message was posted publicly to the jewish-oriented service. And, of course, it wasn't reported to the gentiles/FBI until after the 9/11 attack. And, as far as I know, the actual message has never been revealed to the public.

Walt, you've only proven you're a fcking moron who believes whatever you think you're supposed to believe.

Your article's title is: Odigo Says Workers Were Warned of Attack
The message wasn't sent privately to those two workers. Those two workers are just the ones who reported it. The message was posted publicly to the jewish-oriented service. And, of course, it wasn't reported to the gentiles/FBI until after the 9/11 attack. And, as far as I know, the actual message has never been revealed to the public.

Of course SCOTUS Rehnquist's "Christ existed before God" Freudian slip immaculate drug conception for those burning Bush's 9/11 Al Qaeda "death to the infidels" health care plan was revealed over a month prior as the WW II Pentagon staff sergeant to Ike was assaulted by Federal Lynching enforcement KKK churchstate of hate with an Islam bill of attainder; who passed away almost a month before 9/11 having no knowledge other than KKK clues clucks duh clans churchstate of hate frumious Christiananality pedophilia outbursts.

So, if I do not believe your antisemitic conspiracy theory, I am a "fcking moron"?

Only in the brain of a fcking moron would think labeling something antisemitc to be any sort of evidence something is false.

You're a fcking moron if you think spy-hard Israel didn't have some clue. Indeed, you're a fcking moron.

Only in the brain of a fcking moron would think labeling something antisemitc to be any sort of evidence something is false.

You're a fcking moron if you think spy-hard Israel didn't have some clue. Indeed, you're a fcking moron.

Blaming the Jews for 9/11 is antisemitic. Debating that is nonsense. The question is whether it is "reasonable" antisemitic, and whether "reasonable" antisemitic is even possible.

Blaming the Jews for 9/11 is antisemitic. Debating that is nonsense. The question is whether it is "reasonable" antisemitic, and whether "reasonable" antisemitic is even possible.

Apparently those Federal Lynching enforcement KKK churchstate of hate burning Bush's 9/11 Al Qaeda "death to the infidels" health care plan of Mengele Angel of Death baptize thine eyes by urinations defamations Christian Nation national religion master race continues it's "serve the Pope or die" megalomaniacal crusade master plan of suicidal West Nazi Germany Virginia's thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament - absentee voting ballots arsonists super egos rationalizing reasonable Christiananality pedophilia homicidal sociopsychopathilogical human farming business.

Apparently those Federal Lynching enforcement KKK churchstate of hate burning Bush's 9/11 Al Qaeda "death to the infidels" health care plan of Mengele Angel of Death baptize thine eyes by urinations defamations Christian Nation national religion master race continues it's "serve the Pope or die" megalomaniacal crusade master plan of suicidal West Nazi Germany Virginia's thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament - absentee voting ballots arsonists super egos rationalizing reasonable Christiananality pedophilia homicidal sociopsychopathilogical human farming business.

No offense, but I am not sure what you are saying.

No offense, but I am not sure what you are saying.

Could be those ChristHitler's every form of tyranny over the mind of man diatribe had succeeded in a national religion of "man is God" holycosts propaganda to surpass Nazi Holocaust economics....

Blaming 'the Jews' for anything is not only anti-semitic but halfwitted - it is the Zionist the accusers are talking about, I'd guess, only 'Israel' having, as far as one can see, having had any benefit for the dreadful events. There is no proof of any such thing, obviously - the perpetrators were America's Saudi Arabian allies - but I suppose people see contradictions in that.

Blaming 'the Jews' for anything is not only anti-semitic but halfwitted - it is the Zionist the accusers are talking about, I'd guess, only 'Israel' having, as far as one can see, having had any benefit for the dreadful events. There is no proof of any such thing, obviously - the perpetrators were America's Saudi Arabian allies - but I suppose people see contradictions in that.

Claiming that there was a secret Jewish conspiracy to commit 9/11, and they secretly warned all Jews to stay home, is antisemitic. Sorry to tell you that, but it is.

Saying maybe Israel knew, and did not tell anyone, is wrong, but might not be antisemitic. Why would Israel magically know things that America did not? Al Qaeda was not an immediate threat to Israel, so was not a priority.

I really do not think Israel benefited from 9/11. It killed the peace process in Israel, which might be considered a benefit, but might not. It destabilized Iraq, and now Syria, which means that Israel no longer has a single nation state on its Syrian border, but rather a collection of independent actors. Iran is much stronger, and much more aggressive against Israel.

But I will concede that some in Israel may have thought they would benefit from 9/11, had they known about it before hand.

Claiming that there was a secret Jewish conspiracy to commit 9/11, and they secretly warned all Jews to stay home, is antisemitic. Sorry to tell you that, but it is.
Saying maybe Israel knew, and did not tell anyone, is wrong, but might not be antisemitic. Why would Israel magically know things that America did not? Al Qaeda was not an immediate threat to Israel, so was not a priority.
I really do not think Israel benefited from 9/11. It killed the peace process in Israel, which might be considered a benefit, but might not. It destabilized Iraq, and now Syria, which means that Israel no longer has a single nation state on its Syrian border, but rather a collection of independent actors. Iran is much stronger, and much more aggressive against Israel.
But I will concede that some in Israel may have thought they would benefit from 9/11, had they known about it before hand.

How Israel did not know in general about those burning Bush's 9/11 Arab "death to the infidels" health care plan from SCOTUS immaculate drug conception lynching enforcement Islam bill of attainder for a Washington, D.C. retired WW II Pentagon staff sergeant to Eisenhower they invoked a Mengele Angel of death baptize thine eyes by urinations defamations prior to extermination on Capital Hill whom was threatened for not knowing their nuke Temple Mount business, who after being threatened passed about a month prior to 9/11 leaves that Christian Nation nefarious malfeasance more as a 1952 SCOTUS Rosenberg repeat of one nation under God interpretation.

You count all Jews as Zionists, eh? I don't. The suggestion, as I understand it, was that Arabic-speaking Zionist agents organised the affair, using mugs, as they often do. Obviously 'Israel' regards the peace process as a threat to its imperial plans, which would have been a major part of its motivation, I suppose.

Blaming all blacks for the actions of OJ Simpsons is racist. Blaming Jews for 9/11 is antisemitic.

9/11 was a result of policy that is controlled by Jews. Of course, we shouldn't blame every single Jew for this, but it is yet another example of why we shouldn't allow Jewry to have control over American policy.

The myth of the 9/11 Jew Call asserts that 4000 Jews who worked at the World Trade Center were warned not to go to work on 9/11. Where did this story come from?

On 9/12/01 the Jerusalem Post reported: “The Foreign Ministry in Jerusalem has so far received the names of 4,000 Israelis believed to have been in the area of the World Trade Center at the time of the attacks.”

Two days later the Syrian newspaper Al Thawra creatively misreported this as: “Four thousand Jews were absent from their place of work on the day of the explosions.”

And the final step - a small one for conspiracy theorists - turned "absent" (itself an invention) into "warned off". From these small beginnings an industry was born that is still flourishing twenty years later.

And Al Franken was joking about it.

Back