Al Gore - Man of Conscience

You know I continue to be amazed that people quote wiki as absolute fact.

Did you look at the revision history ?

You keep posting that as if you have. Put up or shut up.

I did look at the history...Did you ?
I did not take the time to compare the several hundred versions though to see what had changed.

Why do you people accept wiki stuff as fact ?

So we have one guy writing one book and it is fact ?

amazing how that works....

A guy that the left swore was a terrific source when he was criticizing Bush in the same book. Says something critical of Gore, no we can't trust him.

Amazing how that works.

You know I continue to be amazed that people quote wiki as absolute fact.

Did you look at the revision history ?

It's directly quoted from Clarke's book and other articles. Are you denying that it appears in the book or the articles?

If you are going to try to attack a source, first figure out what source you are attacking.

I did not take the time to compare the several hundred versions though to see what had changed.

The only thing I am accepting from wiki here is that these quotes come from the book and articles that they claimed. The same sources are used all over the place and are well known. I have not heard deny that the quotes are accurate. So I am fine accepting them as actual quotes. I just posted the link to wiki for you, but you still don't actually understand what the source is. Clarke and Scheuer are the sources, not wiki.

It's directly quoted from Clarke's book and other articles. Are you denying that it appears in the book or the articles?

If you are going to try to attack a source, first figure out what source you are attacking.

I actually believe Clarke is truthful.

Where in Clarke's book does it present any case of a person being tortured on the say-so of Al Gore, or even during the Clinton adminstration?

Paper does not care what you write on it and neither does internet "paper".

The only thing I am accepting from wiki here is that these quotes come from the book and articles that they claimed. The same sources are used all over the place and are well known. I have not heard deny that the quotes are accurate. So I am fine accepting them as actual quotes. I just posted the link to wiki for you, but you still don't actually understand what the source is. Clarke and Scheuer are the sources, not wiki.

why the hundreds of edits then ?

Either you can point to something incorrect in the article or you are just typing to see you words in white.

As I said, put up or shut up. Wiki has been found to be as accurate as Britannica when tested. It seems the people who run it are careful with the changes.

Paper does not care what you write on it and neither does internet "paper".

You're fucking retarded.

The edits are irrelevant. That's how wiki works.

Clarke and Scheuer are the sources, unless you can give us something to show the quotes are inaccurate. Otherwise, you are just wasting our time.

Either you can point to something incorrect in the article or you are just typing to see you words in white.

As I said, put up or shut up. Wiki has been found to be as accurate as Britannica when tested. It seems the people who run it are careful with the changes.

ohh you missed all the articles on Wiki being edited for political and corporate reasons then ?

ohh you missed all the articles on Wiki being edited for political and corporate reasons then ?
No, however you must have missed the fact that the edits were never applied. The edits have to be approved before they are seen by the public. While edits go in, they do not usually appear on the article as they are not often approved if they are inaccurate.

I am sure you just missed that part of the story you refer to. Or it may be that you just ignored it so you can keep up with this type of post without regard to the facts.

Your only option for attack on wiki here is that the quotes are not accurate. Produce something to back that up. Otherwise your attack is on Clarke and Scheuer.

Both are quoted on this subject all over the place and I see no challenge that they said it. Your argument is worthless, nothing more than a diversion for muddleheaded fools like yourself.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...cheuer"+"extraordinary+rendition"&btnG=Search

You're fucking retarded.

The edits are irrelevant. That's how wiki works.

Clarke and Scheuer are the sources, unless you can give us something to show the quotes are inaccurate. Otherwise, you are just wasting our time.

Talk about wasting our time, this thread was about Gores nobel prize for his work with Global warming I think. Not on his other views.

It's a peace prize and obscene to give a man like Gore one for doing nothing than grossly exaggerating the truth for profit, while advocating our nations use of torture. Kind of like the naming of the Patriot Act.

It's a peace prize and obscene to give a man like Gore one for doing nothing than grossly exaggerating the truth for profit, while advocating our nations use of torture. Kind of like the naming of the Patriot Act.

and who came up with that name for the "Patriot Act " ?

Other than calling it "bullshit," did Stringy ever admit that there's a difference between kidnapping someone and bringing them to trial in America and sending them over seas to be tortured? Though both may be objectionable/illegal, they are not the same or morally equivalent.

No way to prove it, but I will bet that if Gore had been elected (by the supremes) that we would not be in Iraq.

Back