Al Gore - Man of Conscience

Other than calling it "bullshit," did Stringy ever admit that there's a difference between kidnapping someone and bringing them to trial in America and sending them over seas to be tortured? Though both may be objectionable/illegal, they are not the same or morally equivalent.

We conducted extraordniary renditions under Clinton. They were sent to Egypt for torture.

We conducted extraordniary renditions under Clinton. They were sent to Egypt for torture.

Really, you haven't presented anything that provides evidence for that. I will check into it via Clarke's book tonight, but don't kid yourself that as of yet, you've done presented anything other than your claims here.

I find it ironic that someone who disregards actual compelling evidence that Ron Paul is a racist, is acting out on this thread as if something has been proved.

It's telling.

Yes, I have. Again, Scheuer covers that.

There is no compelling evidence that Paul is a racist. Even if he did write that article, which he clearly did not, it is quite absurd to equate writing words to actions leading to a torture program. Hey, though, I am sure Gore has heard of Friedman, maybe he even met him, maybe we can blame it on Milton.

I understand that, and I have know that since reading Clarke's book. However, what I have never seen, nor even heard of, is anyone being tortured before our post-9/11 policies. They were rendered before that, here for court trials, and to other countries if they were wanted there already, for trial.

It is still illegal, no question. I do not support it.

But it is also, still, two different things.

Back