Al Gore WON!

I was pleased by the outcome too. I was happy with oscar winners in General. Most of the people that I guessed would win, won.

I was pleased by the outcome too. I was happy with oscar winners in General. Most of the people that I guessed would win, won.

Did you think Forest Whitaker would win? I was happy for him..the guy is a great actor ...

And...its about time Scorsese picked up the trophy ....

Yeah. I didn't see it but that was my gut from watching the clips, knowing his filmography and hearing the critics. Now that's actor, the Crying Game to this.....

I just saw the Departed and I have to say it did live up to its reputation (.....didn't we already have this converation.....) so I figured Scorsece was a shoe-in for that one.

Some of you actually watched the oscars ?
I worked on sandblasting an old tractor and then watched Battlestar Galactica and went to bed.

Yeah. I didn't see it but that was my gut from watching the clips, knowing his filmography and hearing the critics. Now that's actor, the Crying Game to this.....

I just saw the Departed and I have to say it did live up to its reputation (.....didn't we already have this converation.....) so I figured Scorsece was a shoe-in for that one.

Yeah..but I think we were talking about Decaprio's chances ...

I worked on sandblasting an old tractor and then watched Battlestar Galactica and went to bed.

Dear God no! Are you mad? I accidently stopped by ABC last night Celine Dion was performing, it was big snoozefest on my screen for like 15 seconds. Beyond that I didn't watch them one iota. I just heard who won this mornng on CNN. That's the way to do it.

Dear God no! Are you mad? I accidently stopped by ABC last night Celine Dion was performing, it was big snoozefest on my screen for like 15 seconds. Beyond that I didn't watch them one iota. I just heard who won this mornng on CNN. That's the way to do it.

Good I was getting a bit concerned about you LadyT :)

Yeah ..I admit I watched some of it...along with 41 million other people.... but what the heck.. the Oscars are the only award show that I will attempt to watch. There was actually some good entertainment... Ellen was funny, Beyonce kicked ass singing and looking.., and Melissa Etheridge..who is a damn good rocker..performed and was really good....

So..what of it?

I watched up until the best supporting actress was announced...and then I went to bed and caught the results this AM on CNN.

Yeah ..I admit I watched some of it........
So..what of it?

Loser :p

I have no patience for them. It was like 8 hours long and all people really care about are like 5 or 6 categories. I'd rather watch the recap shows: they tell you who looked fab/who looked a mess, highlights of performances, and let you know who won what. Otherwise its just 7 hours of filler.

The Oscars are like professional wrestling... they get bucco ratings yet nobody likes to admit they watch .... sort of an in the closet type of behavior... lol

The Oscars are like professional wrestling... they get bucco ratings yet nobody likes to admit they watch .... sort of an in the closet type of behavior... lol

Well that tells us something about our society, but I am not sure exactly sure what it is saying.

I actually saw about 5 min of it while channel surfing. Something about animated characters mixed in with the audience ?

Back