Al Gore WON!

LOL

Totally!
DirectTV pay per view is faster.
Just not as big of a selection, but most of the current ones, and I can record them on DVD.

I have not physically rented a movie since they went to DVD's.

10 miles to the nearest rental place.

Last edited:
The way they handled Dana's death last season was exceptionally good. That was excellent television. Leisha Hailey (Alice) did a terrific job there.

Hey, the thing with Pam Grier was supposed to be creepy. Kit's an alcoholic, after all, and fell off the wagon in a big way.

Well, they definitely what they were going for. Is she still pregnant? I remember she went in for the abortion, but I wasn't sure if she'd had it. That' was really creeping me out. I'm like another mohito? That can't be good.

Well, they definitely what they were going for. Is she still pregnant? I remember she went in for the abortion, but I wasn't sure if she'd had it. That' was really creeping me out. I'm like another mohito? That can't be good.
Yeah, she got the abortion. That's part of what started all of the trouble with Angus.

Jeez! Do we sound like two people catching up on their soap opera or what?
:shock:

Yeah, she got the abortion. That's part of what started all of the trouble with Angus.

Jeez! Do we sound like two people catching up on their soap opera or what?
:shock:

Yeah. But I have to get it out. For starters, I feel like very few people have Showtime and then on top of that I don't know anyone who watches my shows on Showtime. You're the first person I've talked to about it. I have to say, it felt good to get out. :)

I was dying for watercooler talk when Dexter was on. I insisted that the guys in my department watch it. They loved it too.

Yeah. But I have to get it out. For starters, I feel like very few people have Showtime and then on top of that I don't know anyone who watches my shows on Showtime. You're the first person I've talked to about it. I have to say, it felt good to get out. :)

I was dying for watercooler talk when Dexter was on. I insisted that the guys in my department watch it. They loved it too.

I thought Dexter was a cartoon character ? Watched it a few times with the grandson.

I mean come on.. the guy doesnt even know who Derek Jeter and Arod is.. lol

LOL, yeah. That's bad. I hate baseball and most other sports and I know who they are. Man USC - you need some sort of pop culture 101 class or something.

Actually I think I could be qualified to teach such a course.

Thanks LadyT, but I am already into the age of Pops culture :)

I just do not follow any of the entertainment industry news. I just watch shows I like. I do remember seeing some football players in shopping carts on a commercial in the past...
I watch no sports news, or sports.

Yepper I am abbie Normal and proud of it.

Thanks LadyT, but I am already into the age of Pops culture :)

I just do not follow any of the entertainment industry news. I just watch shows I like. I do remember seeing some football players in shopping carts on a commercial in the past...
I watch no sports news, or sports.

Yepper I am abbie Normal and proud of it.
That's okay. I just won't be choosing you as my team partner in Trivial Pursuit. :D

Back