Al Gore WON!

I couldn't even get a good minute in. When i saw Celine, I couldn't stomach watching an entire 5 minutes of

I couldn't even get a good minute in. When i saw Celine, I couldn't stomach watching an entire 5 minutes of
Yeah, that was the moment when I decided to go clean the cat box.

I watched about half of it, I guess, waiting for The L-Word to roll around. All of my usual Sunday night shows are in hiatus. Although Ellen DeGeneres was funny and did her best to keep it moving, the show was, overall, pretty dull.

Anyone else tired of Little Miss Sunshine? I watched the movie and, I have to say, I don't get the hoopla. It was mildly amusing but that's about it.

I watched about half of it, I guess, waiting for The L-Word to roll around. All of my usual Sunday night shows are in hiatus. Although Ellen DeGeneres was funny and did her best to keep it moving, the show was, overall, pretty dull..

ME TOO! That's exactly what I did. I was mad Rome was a repeat but I said, "well at least the L Word is new tonight". Lots of gratuitous $ ex this time around no? I mean there were like 10 scenes and I swear my boyfriend came in on everyone like, "what in the world are you watching?" I had to insist there was a plot.

BTW, I hope they kill Jenny off too this year. I'm so annoyed at her contrived complexity. That character is just ridiculous.

Anyone else tired of Little Miss Sunshine? I watched the movie and, I have to say, I don't get the hoopla. It was mildly amusing but that's about it.

It was cute. I thought the irony at the beauty pageant was food for thought.

ME TOO! That's exactly what I did. I was mad Rome was a repeat but I said, "well at least the L Word is new tonight". Lots of gratuitous $ ex this time around no? I mean there were like 10 scenes and I swear my boyfriend came in on everyone like, "what in the world are you watching?" I had to insist there was a plot.

BTW, I hope they kill Jenny off too this year. I'm so annoyed at her contrived complexity. That character is just ridiculous.
Yeah, that was one of the more gratuitous episodes, wasn't it? I mean, really. Shane and her new, uhm, friend in the car? Get a room, ladies. :)

Overall, though, this has been a good season so far. That great 10-way phone conversation 2 weeks ago, for example, when Alice invites everyone in the whole klatch to Shane's ad party. That was some funny sh*t. And I like the Popi character. They needed someone like that if they're going to make Shane grow up.

And yeah, Jenny's gotta go. The character has just gotten too extreme to be believed. Why are they even speaking to her anymore, for God's sake? We call her "the Keene painting" because of the big, wide-eyed vacant looks.

Yeah, that was the moment when I decided to go clean the cat box.

I watched about half of it, I guess, waiting for The L-Word to roll around. All of my usual Sunday night shows are in hiatus. Although Ellen DeGeneres was funny and did her best to keep it moving, the show was, overall, pretty dull.

I don't know whether to blame my male chromosomes, or whether I've been culturally sensitized, but wild horses couldn't drag me into a theater with a movie called "Little Miss Sunshine" playing.

I would feel emasculated ;)

I don't know whether to blame my male chromosomes, or whether I've been culturally sensitized, but wild horses couldn't drag me into a theater with a movie called "Little Miss Sunshine" playing.

I would feel emasculated ;)

Add nauseous to that if you ever watch it. I watched part of it and downed 1/2 bottle of pepto ;)

Yeah, that was one of the more gratuitous episodes, wasn't it? I mean, really. Shane and her new, uhm, friend in the car? Get a room, ladies. :)

Overall, though, this has been a good season so far. That great 10-way phone conversation 2 weeks ago, for example, when Alice invites everyone in the whole klatch to Shane's ad party. That was some funny sh*t. And I like the Popi character. They needed someone like that if they're going to make Shane grow up.

And yeah, Jenny's gotta go. The character has just gotten too extreme to be believed. Why are they even speaking to her anymore, for God's sake? We call her "the Keene painting" because of the big, wide-eyed vacant looks.

I agree. This season has delivered. The 1st season was so-so. I watched just cause it was racy, but I've actually grown to really like the characters. The Shane plot-line is really good. I liked the idea of introducing her father as this smooth operator. I thought it was interesting that there were no reprocussions for her driving clearly under the influence and crashing a BMW that wasn't hers. That would never happen.

I like Papi too! Although I did not like the scene with her and Pam Grier last night. That was way too creepy. Her and Cybill Sheppard are my mom's age. I don't want to see that.

And yes. Why are they even speaking to Jenny? She's a nut. Miro Sorvino always plays these superficially "deep", "complex" $ exually abused types coming into her $ exuality. I quote those because she never really plays them well as far as I'm concerned. She played the Black Dahlia.

Add nauseous to that if you ever watch it. I watched part of it and downed 1/2 bottle of pepto ;)

Look, they didn't have to name the movie "Death Blow", or anything like that. But, Little Miss Sunshine???? No self-respecting man is going to stroll into a movie theater under that Marquee. lol.

j/k.

I was under female pressure Cypress, but only watched about 1/2 hour....
, started just before they got to the show with paps dead in the trunk...
I kept thinking it had to get better, but no.

I agree. This season has delivered. The 1st season was so-so. I watched just cause it was racy, but I've actually grown to really like the characters. The Shane plot-line is really good. I liked the idea of introducing her father as this smooth operator. I thought it was interesting that there were no reprocussions for her driving clearly under the influence and crashing a BMW that wasn't hers. That would never happen.

I like Papi too! Although I did not like the scene with her and Pam Grier last night. That was way too creepy. Her and Cybill Sheppard are my mom's age. I don't want to see that.

And yes. Why are they even speaking to Jenny? She's a nut. Miro Sorvino always plays these superficially "deep", "complex" $ exually abused types coming into her $ exuality. I quote those because she never really plays them well as far as I'm concerned. She played the Black Dahlia.
The way they handled Dana's death last season was exceptionally good. That was excellent television. Leisha Hailey (Alice) did a terrific job there.

Hey, the thing with Pam Grier was supposed to be creepy. Kit's an alcoholic, after all, and fell off the wagon in a big way.

I was under female pressure Cypress, but only watched about 1/2 hour....
, started just before they got to the show with paps dead in the trunk...
I kept thinking it had to get better, but no.

USC,

I'm gonna find where that Country Store is, where you hang out with the good old boys, and tell them that you voluntarily saw a movie called Little Miss Sunshine. You'll never live it down.

LOL, just kidding.

USC,

I'm gonna find where that Country Store is, where you hang out with the good old boys, and tell them that you voluntarily saw a movie called Little Miss Sunshine. You'll never live it down.

LOL, just kidding.
That's the great thing about Netflix: plausible deniability. That and not having to pay $5 for stale popcorn.

USC,

LOL, just kidding.

LOL, not a problem, they altready think I am a bit strange. which is true compared to the masses :D

Back