Alcohol and Trolls

Dune, just to put this in perspective, there are hundreds of thousands of public proxy servers on the internet. Legion and Rootbeer happen to share the same proxies and similar behavior patterns. So, it's hardly a leap of logic to assume they're one and the same.

Dune, just to put this in perspective, there are hundreds of thousands of public proxy servers on the internet. Legion and Rootbeer happen to share the same proxies and similar behavior patterns. So, it's hardly a leap of logic to assume they're one and the same.

Greek to me friend. I have no idea what a proxy is.

I went to one of the links you put up.

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?32857-America-the-shoot-iful

61 pages of what he feels is important, americans being killed by other americans.
I understand you disagree with gun controll, as do I, however, that hardly constitutes trolling, in any way, shape or form.
He is sharing what is important to him, and many others as well.

Just because you and I disagree with his feelings on the matter doesn't make it trolling.

Now, if you look at the same thread, and note Yurt's imput, that is trolling.

Try to be less partisan in your judgements.

We all know about your man-love of Yurt and your disdain for Rootbeer.

Your lack of openmindedness is noted.

Wow, you gun' shove a loada dis crap at me, boi? Because this is precisely what you troll Yurt with. Call him a name or insult him, then accuse him of not being open-minded, and of attacking you.

I hate a better idea, and it involves you wandering off somewheres and fucking yourself.

Wow, you gun' shove a loada dis crap at me, boi? Because this is precisely what you troll Yurt with. Call him a name or insult him, then accuse him of not being open-minded, and of attacking you.

I hate a better idea, and it involves you wandering off somewheres and fucking yourself.

I realize you hate better ideas, that is why you are a conservative.
You want things to stay the same, even if it could be better.

I didn't come to this forum, find yurt, and go after him.
He came for me, unprovoked.

I tried several times to mend the fence with Yurt,
he took each of my actions and used them against me here,
including posting my private info, which Damo had him remove.

So really, 3-D, go to the America the Shootiful thread,

read a few of rootbeer's posts and a few of Yurt's posts
and honestly tell me who's trolling who.

In case you hadn't figured it out, EVERY SINGLE POST on that thread, is Legion trolling. EVERY SINGLE ONE. Hell, just the fact that you are calling him Rootbeer, is remarkable, since its admitting he has a penchant for re-creating himself every so often (and that doesn't even include the other hundred or so user accounts).

Now, for another test of you perception, where do you think Legion got the idea of posting a thread, dedicated to posting gun-related incidents? Or have you not been paying attention?

In case you hadn't figured it out, EVERY SINGLE POST on that thread, is Legion trolling. EVERY SINGLE ONE. Hell, just the fact that you are calling him Rootbeer, is remarkable, since its admitting he has a penchant for re-creating himself every so often (and that doesn't even include the other hundred or so user accounts).

Now, for another test of you perception, where do you think Legion got the idea of posting a thread, dedicated to posting gun-related incidents? Or have you not been paying attention?

Are you fucking high?

It is trolling because you say so only and I disagree.

Every post by yurt in that thread clearly is trolling though.

Do you understand that it is a matter of opinion, nothing more?

Since you clearly disagree with his principles, you call it trolling BFD.

By the way, I call him Rootbeer because Damocles calls him that.

Do you have a problem with Damocles too?

To answer you question, I have no fucking idea, so why don't you tell me?

No, I'm going to sit here and watch you wallow in your sheer ignorance. Please don't help him, anyone.

So I make eight points and rather than disprove a single one of them, you call me ignorant?

You actualy won the debate contest last year?

i never came after you unprovoked....funny how you forget how i DEFENDED you against loyal and ID. then you continued your attacks which were identical to legion's.

you're a liar. i never once posted your personal info. damo can back me up on this.

you have never tried to mend the fence. you send me whiny little PM's saying you want to mend the fence, while calling me an asshole etc on the board. i know you send other posters the same type of PM. if you want to mend fences, cut the hypocrisy. actions speak louder than words.

i never came after you unprovoked....funny how you forget how i DEFENDED you against loyal and ID. then you continued your attacks which were identical to legion's.

you're a liar. i never once posted your personal info. damo can back me up on this.

you have never tried to mend the fence. you send me whiny little PM's saying you want to mend the fence, while calling me an asshole etc on the board. i know you send other posters the same type of PM. if you want to mend fences, cut the hypocrisy. actions speak louder than words.

O.K. liar.
I should ask Damo to embarrass you but it would be tasteless for him, and work he certainly doesn't need.

Back