Alcohol and Trolls

O.K. liar.
I should ask Damo to embarrass you but it would be tasteless for him, and work he certainly doesn't need.

go ask damo. because i never gave out your personal information and as such, damo, never asked me to remove it.

you're a liar. if i gave out your personal information, damo would have banned me.

stop being such a whiny dishonest troll.

sure, but make sure to count your own. using your definition of troll posts, your posts are also troll posts.

don't you hate it when your "logic" backfires on you.....LOL

No point in arguing with someone as dishonest as yourself.

This kind of stuff belongs in the war zone. However, I have no memory of ever asking Yurt to remove somebody's personal information. Yurt is one of the many on this site that respects that particular rule, and for good reason.

This kind of stuff belongs in the war zone. However, I have no memory of ever asking Yurt to remove somebody's personal information. Yurt is one of the many on this site that respects that particular rule, and for good reason.

I reported the action at the time, to you. You then directed him to remove his post, which he did.
I tried to search my posts, and the search only goes back a couple months.
Same when I tried to search your posts.

I reported the action at the time, to you. You then directed him to remove his post, which he did.
I tried to search my posts, and the search only goes back a couple months.
Same when I tried to search your posts.

you ignorant troll...that was your whiny PM. there was no personal information in it, i posted it to prove you lied, you then cried to damo and had him ask me to remove it because you got busted.

you ignorant troll...that was your whiny PM. there was no personal information in it, i posted it to prove you lied, you then cried to damo and had him ask me to remove it because you got busted.

Thanks for admitting it.
I really didn't feel like spending days tracking it down.

are you ever honest? i admit to nothing. you claimed i posted PERSONAL information. i did no such thing you dishonest troll. why don't you admit you lied and apologize.

What does PM stand for?
If it wasn't personal, If it wasn't private, I wouldn't have sent it in a PM.

What does PM stand for?

They're not the same by our standards. There is still a general prohibition against posting them, but it's not the same level of strictness yet. And let's not bring it to that level.

What does PM stand for?

it amazes me how retarded you are. private message is not the same as personal information. you can send a billion private messages and not one could contain actual personal information. personal information is information about who you are offline. your private message had zero to with who you are offline, it was about your whiny begging me to mend the fences while you insulted me on the board. i posted the PM in order to prove you lied about sending it. you then ran crying to damo that i broke the rules by posting a PM. damo asked me if it was in fact a PM and i said yes, he then asked me to remove it.

there was zero personal information about you in the PM. that you're this retarded or dishonest is truly mind boggling.

it amazes me how retarded you are. private message is not the same as personal information. you can send a billion private messages and not one could contain actual personal information. personal information is information about who you are offline. your private message had zero to with who you are offline, it was about your whiny begging me to mend the fences while you insulted me on the board. i posted the PM in order to prove you lied about sending it. you then ran crying to damo that i broke the rules by posting a PM. damo asked me if it was in fact a PM and i said yes, he then asked me to remove it.
If it was meant for public eyes I wouldn't have sent it privately.
If there was nothing harmfull, Damo wouldn't have asked you to remove it.

If it was meant for public eyes I wouldn't have sent it privately.
If there was nothing harmfull, Damo wouldn't have asked you to remove it.

retard, hello.....stop running away from your claim. you claimed i posted personal information about you. that never happened and damo verified that. i could send you a private message and simply tell you to fuck off and if you post it on the board, i could be like you and run to damo crying about how you broke the rules and to have him tell you to remove the private message you posted on the board.

NOTE: there was no personal information in the example above. and damo asked me to remove it because you complained to him that i broke the rules by posting a private message. not because it contained anything "harmful", rather, becaues you ran crying to damo and asked him to remove the PM.

get it yet? good lord. now man up and apologize.

retard, hello.....stop running away from your claim. you claimed i posted personal information about you. that never happened and damo verified that. i could send you a private message and simply tell you to fuck off and if you post it on the board, i could be like you and run to damo crying about how you broke the rules and to have him tell you to remove the private message you posted on the board.

NOTE: there was no personal information in the example above. and damo asked me to remove it because you complained to him that i broke the rules by posting a private message. not because it contained anything "harmful", rather, becaues you ran crying to damo and asked him to remove the PM.

get it yet? good lord. now man up and apologize.

No, I didn't ask him to tell you anything, and why would he?

If he did what I told him, he would ban Alias for being a racist.

Back