Am I the most hated republican 9n jpp

actually I didn't violate it... simper moan sob weep... you just tried to make it look like i did. typical .

Really, vile little creature? Just how did I "make it look like" a 12b that came right off your keypad and onto the forum? Are you that much of a spineless little puppet?

Dance for me, puppet! Play with your Vienna sausage for me, puppet! :laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

Really, vile little creature? Just how did I "make it look like" a 12b that came right off your keypad and onto the forum? Are you that much of a spineless little puppet?

Dance for me, puppet! Play with your Vienna sausage for me, puppet! :laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

You know what owl cunt favorite thing is ?

Its 6 inchs long

No one hates you BB!

What makes you think that?

Sometimes we think you are drunk- but we like drunks around here!

He hates himself and his life. Hating others is a self-defense mechanism for those in denial.

He probably does drink a lot, but that isn't his main problem IMO.

Vienna sausage, lol notice she always finds some way to include a cock like object in her vile speech. hell if she has as many cocks sticking out of her that she had put in her she would look like a porcupine .

He hates himself and his life. Hating others is a self-defense mechanism for those in denial.

He probably does drink a lot, but that isn't his main problem IMO.

I was just punking BB and being an asshole. He's an asshole himself- SO WHY NOT?

I am at a wit's end with the Trumptard syndrome that has swept over about 42% of the vocal and voting majority of this country. I think these people are lost to their selfish cause- and are beyond redemption or even the most common of all sense left in the world today. I give up on them and my patience has fallen way short!

There are two realities in the world today- one of them is real and the other one is based upon Donald Trump's skewed and twerped perspective based upon his Habitual lying and criminally insane weaknesses and WHITE SUPREMACIST MALE SUPERIORITY ELITIST sexist racist mentality that has plagued him all of his life- with just about every Personality disorder known to man, thrown in for just fun I guess. Donald Trump has never even lived in a real world- only one that could compare to Fantasyland at Disneyland or like playing a game of Monopoly for real or something.

And so for people with BB brains like BB- have turned their politics into a blood sport- an insurrection, a war on Democracy, and lawlessness instead of just using their brains to know reality from fantasy- RIGHT FROM WRONG- and truth from fiction- responsibility from recklessness and self interest.!

He is working off of Donald Trump's cue! It is a cult of personality thing that defies even the most credible science to just understand it- or even define it!

Last edited:
I was just punking BB and being an asshole. He's an asshole himself- SO WHY NOT?

I am at a wit's end with the Trumptard syndrome that has swept over about 42% of the vocal and voting majority of this country. I think these people are lost to their selfish cause- and are beyond redemption or even the most common of all sense left in the world today. I give up on them and my patience has fallen way short!

There are two realities in the world today- one of them is real and the other one is based upon Donald Trump's skewed and twerped perspective based upon his Habitual lying and criminally insane weaknesses and WHITE SUPREMACIST MALE SUPERIORITY ELITIST sexist racist mentality that has plagued him all of his life- with just about every Personality disorder known to man, thrown in for just fun I guess. Donald Trump has never even lived in a real world- only one that could compare to Fantasyland at Disneyland or like playing a game of Monopoly for real or something.

And so for people with BB brains like BB- have turned their politics into a blood sport- an insurrection, a war on Democracy, and lawlessness instead of just using their brains to know reality from fantasy- RIGHT FROM WRONG- and truth from fiction- responsibility from recklessness and self interest.!

He is working off of Donald Trump's cue! It is a cult of personality thing that defies even the most credible science to just understand it- or even define it!

While the US vaccination rates would be a lot better without the science-deniers screaming vaccines are full of nanobots*, the EU isn't much better.

US https://www.mayoclinic.org/coronavirus-covid-19/vaccine-tracker

EU https://vaccinetracker.ecdc.europa.eu/public/extensions/COVID-19/vaccine-tracker.html#uptake-tab

*or whatever the latest excuse may be.

Back