Am I the most hated republican 9n jpp

While the US vaccination rates would be a lot better without the science-deniers screaming vaccines are full of nanobots*, the EU isn't much better.

US https://www.mayoclinic.org/coronavirus-covid-19/vaccine-tracker

EU https://vaccinetracker.ecdc.europa.eu/public/extensions/COVID-19/vaccine-tracker.html#uptake-tab

*or whatever the latest excuse may be.

It's because most people are ignorant about medical science. Even though it is not Brain Salad Surgery we are talking about, it is a problematic fact that the common man does not understand how the body works, or how vaccines work, what pandemics really are, what a virus even is, ignorance about how mitigations work, the medical treatment for such things as virus's, or the importance of learning about all of this to be able to even make the best personal medical choices for themselves.

SOMEONE WASN'T PAYING ATTENTION IN HIGH SCHOOL BIOLOGY CLASS!

WE ARE DEALING WITH PURE IGNORANCE HERE- THEY JUST WANT TO IGNORE IT AS IF IT IS NOT THERE! UNFORTUNATELY IT IS REAL AND IT IS HERE!

Last edited:
It's because most people are ignorant about medical science. Even though it is not Brain Salad Surgery we are talking about, it is a problematic fact that the common man does not understand how the body works, or how vaccines work, what pandemics really are, what a virus even is, ignorance about how mitigations work, the medical treatment for such things as virus's, or the importance of leaning about all of this to be able to even make the best personal medical choices for themselves.

WE ARE DEALING WITH PURE IGNORANCE HERE- THEY JUST WANT TO IGNORE IT AS IF IT IS NOT THERE! UNFORTUNATELY IT IS REAL AND IT IS HERE!

The cure for ignorance is education and experience. Whoever is leading the ignorant is fucking up.

The cure for ignorance is education and experience. Whoever is leading the ignorant is fucking up.

4aa3c4e7c6c23682dff17fd422749bcd840a822b.jpeg

your willingness to keep your head up trump's fat ass and your ignorant fucking posts that show you never finished grade school are perfect examples of the shithead morons who vote for trump and watch fox. kudos- sick ass racist scumbag.

Trump!

actually I didn't violate it cunt not in my opinion .You know I didnt also you just tried to make it look like i did. typical .
Bobbie, you're a fucking moron. Try to let the adults make the decision that's best for you and everyone. Do you have an advance directive?

Here's the owl woman at work.

kamal-ass-bezos-1.jpg

Nice picture. The wife of a homebuilder I used to work for could latch onto a dick like that. A very talented lady. Lonely though. Husband was always too busy trying to make money on the job. I'd help her with her groceries, put suntan lotion on her back, companionship. Things like that.

Nice picture. The wife of a homebuilder I used to work for could latch onto a dick like that. A very talented lady. Lonely though. Husband was always too busy trying to make money on the job. I'd help her with her groceries, put suntan lotion on her back, companionship. Things like that.
Your wife can to ditch

Back