am i the only fucking person that likes jager?

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
Why am I the only person that likes jager? Back a few years ago, lots of people liked jager. now no one does.

Why am I the only person that likes jager? Back a few years ago, lots of people liked jager. now no one does.
The craze started when people though it contained a hallucenagen. It doesn't, and tastes like cough syrup. Hence, no longer popular.

lol, I thought you meant...
mick-jagger-picture-1.jpg

I hear the only reason Detroit drunkards don't swill it is because cough syrup is cheaper.

I love the stuff. I found it's a good way to get those without German ancestry completely hammered. I've got a friend who's 6-2, 220, 100% Italian. A shot of Jager and he was still drunk the next morning.

YOu are not alone...perhaps so many don't like it because they've forgotten the correct way to drink it.

Jager must be properly chilled...at least 24 hours in a sub zero environment.

I love the stuff. I found it's a good way to get those without German ancestry completely hammered. I've got a friend who's 6-2, 220, 100% Italian. A shot of Jager and he was still drunk the next morning.

Can you explain how German ancestry is a factor?

YOu are not alone...perhaps so many don't like it because they've forgotten the correct way to drink it.

Jager must be properly chilled...at least 24 hours in a sub zero environment.

this could be true. I usually keep whatever handles i get in the freezer. plus jager is awesome with redbull, which I said the other day, is also awesome.

though I appreciate you sticking up for the badassness of jager, anyone that gets drunk off of one shot is beyond a lightweight. Girls don't even get drunk after one shot.

though I appreciate you sticking up for the badassness of jager, anyone that gets drunk off of one shot is beyond a lightweight. Girls don't even get drunk after one shot.

Keep trying. Maybe one of 'em will pass out long enough for you to finally get some.

In his defense he had several beers prior, but the Jager was like a spike in his coffin. I drank the same amount (170#) and so did skinny old Ralph (140#) and neither of us was affected the same way as Mr. Swarthy.

I keep mine in the refrigerator. I'm surprised that you atheist fuckers drink the stuff, seeing that it has a crucifix prominently on the label. I figured that would scare you away, like it does to a vampire.

Back