am i the only fucking person that likes jager?

the crucifix is meant to be ironic. Lots of satanic metal bands used to drink jager. it's a godless drink. the whole bottle looks evil and pagan.

the crucifix is meant to be ironic. Lots of satanic metal bands used to drink jager. it's a godless drink. the whole bottle looks evil and pagan.

That's because it tastes like shit. In fact, for those that have seen the Private Eye, with Knotts and Conway, I have long imagined the taste of that bizarre concoction of ink (made from bee's puss, apparently) that Knotts mistakes for a shot, to be the same as a Jager shot.

:guin:

That's because it tastes like shit. In fact, for those that have seen the Private Eye, with Knotts and Conway, I have long imagined the taste of that bizarre concoction of ink (made from bee's puss, apparently) that Knotts mistakes for a shot, to be the same as a Jager shot.

Proof that even a broken clock is right twice a day - ThreeDweeb has a point.

Jägermeister
tastes terrible.
icon_puke_r.gif

Not only that, it affects lightweight proles badly.

Look what happened last time Billy drank the stuff:

226433_1733667663163_1282680226_31469680_6996203_n.jpg

Can you explain how German ancestry is a factor?
I can....the alchies are weened on beer. Lived around those Nazi's all my life. They start drinking booze when their old enough to crawl. After hunderds of generations of swilling booze the pricks have developed the most efficient livers in the gens humana!

Last edited:
I can....the alchies are weened on beer. Lived around those Nazi's all my life. They start drinking booze when their old enough to crawl. After hunderds of generations of swilling booze the pricks have developed the most efficient livers in the gens humana!
You're a fucking racist who can hold his dick but can't hold his liquor.

Is "German" or "Nazi" a race?

Aryan race

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Aryan race is a concept historically influential in Western culture in the period of the late 19th century and early 20th century. It derives from the idea that the original speakers of the Indo-European languages and their descendants up to the present day constitute a distinctive race or subrace of the larger Caucasian race.[SUP][1][/SUP] Belief in the existence of an Aryan race is sometimes referred to as Aryanism.
While originally meant simply as a neutral ethno-linguistic classification, it was later used for ideologically motivated racism in Nazi and neo-Nazi doctrine and hence also in other currents[SUP][clarification needed][/SUP] such as occultism and white supremacism.

Though I "are" one, I don't hold it against the rest of you who ain't.

Last edited:
He didn't say "Aryan", he said German and Nazi, which aren't races.

Back