am i the only fucking person that likes jager?

Never even had SR. I prefer a nice Alaskan Amber/White, Redhook ESB, Scuttlebutt Red/Amber, Mack & Jack Serenghetti Wheat, Sam Adams Octoberfest, or a Fat Tire.

You should ask an expert for his opinion. Billy?

I've been going out so much this year because of business. I'm out three nights a week and that's just weekdays. I had to cut down on the sugar in mixed drinks, so I cut out my favorite, margarita straight up, shaken, and switched to straight Patron. I gotta tell you, I don't know how you beat that. That's what I call feeling good and fast.

I drink patron, I guess it's ok as far as tequila goes, but really I think all tequila tastes like shit.

and patron is supposed to be one of the better tequilas too.

SUPPOSED to be. It's better than Jose, but that's not a hard standard. 1800 is superior and costs less. For the same price Tres Generaciones is WAY better. Don't get regular Sauza though, unless you need a colonic.

SUPPOSED to be. It's better than Jose, but that's not a hard standard. 1800 is superior and costs less. For the same price Tres Generaciones is WAY better. Don't get regular Sauza though, unless you need a colonic.

A definitive pronouncement from an expert.

Back