am i the only fucking person that likes jager?

Posting pics of chicks who were either paid to pose or signed a release indicating their permission for publication doesn't fit your definition.

I don't obtain sexual gratification that way.

Actually it does, as both photos were obviously taken when the subject wasn't aware she was being photographed. It has nothing to do with a release form; they certainly aren't necessary since both women are public figures.

Regarding what you do with them, thou doth protest too much. ;)

Actually it does, as both photos were obviously taken when the subject wasn't aware she was being photographed. It has nothing to do with a release form; they certainly aren't necessary since both women are public figures. Regarding what you do with them, thou doth protest too much. ;)

Cite the source of your assertion that "both photos were obviously taken when the subject wasn't aware she was being photographed".

My source is the photos themselves. Neither gal is looking at the camera and appear to be involved in some other activity besides modelling....

My source is the photos themselves. Neither gal is looking at the camera and appear to be involved in some other activity besides modelling....

So you don't know.

Ever hear of paparazzi? You think celebrities don't know their pictures are being taken whenever possible?

Does this member of the top college cheer squad in the USA know her picture is being taken?

amanda-pflugrad-oregon-cheerleader-45.jpg

Aryan race

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Aryan race is a concept historically influential in Western culture in the period of the late 19th century and early 20th century. It derives from the idea that the original speakers of the Indo-European languages and their descendants up to the present day constitute a distinctive race or subrace of the larger Caucasian race.[SUP][1][/SUP] Belief in the existence of an Aryan race is sometimes referred to as Aryanism.
While originally meant simply as a neutral ethno-linguistic classification, it was later used for ideologically motivated racism in Nazi and neo-Nazi doctrine and hence also in other currents[SUP][clarification needed][/SUP] such as occultism and white supremacism.

Though I "are" one, I don't hold it against the rest of you who ain't.

You do know that more than Germans are Aryans, right?

Persians (Iranians) are Aryans...

You do know that more than Germans are Aryans, right? Persians (Iranians) are Aryans...

I tried to tell 'em that. Not all Germans are "Aryan" either.

PS, don't look at the picture in post 85.

Don't look at this picture- she's not looking at the camera!

oregon-ducks-cheerleaders-30_display_image.jpg

Back