Amazing evidence of just how incredibly backward and savage Africa is

Text Drivers are Killers

Biden likes little girls
The Democratic Republic of Congo has 6504 highway fatalities per 100,000 motor vehicles compared to 13 in america!!! A ratio of 500 to 1. All the countries at the top of the list are african. It would be better to look at deaths per million miles driven but african countries don't have stats on that.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_traffic-related_death_rate

Obama let millions of these african animals come here and hillary would have continued that policy.

Latin america also has very high numbers of highway deaths per 100,000 motor vehicles though no where's near as bad as africa. Brazil has 50 compared to america's 13 The best, meaning lowest numbers are found in europe and north america - as expected . We are civilized and trump will no doubt make us even more so.

The places that voted for Trump are the least civilized parts of the nation. You think that fucking West Virginia and Mississippi are centers of civilization? Tard. Racists aren't civilized.

Here's a father in the Belgian Congo (what the DRC used to be, though you probably don't have enough education to know that) staring at the hands and feet of his 5 year old daughter, severed as punishment for not collecting enough rubber:

cong_hands_1904.jpg

Yeah, Europeans are sooo civilized and should just run everything.

Here's a father in the Belgian Congo (what the DRC used to be, though you probably don't have enough education to know that) staring at the hands and feet of his 5 year old daughter, severed as punishment for not collecting enough rubber:

cong_hands_1904.jpg

Yeah, Europeans are sooo civilized and should just run everything.

maybe they thought he needed another pair of hands to get work done faster?

I went to Lesotho back in the 80s to do some installation work for a telephone exchange. The field engineer I was working with always carried a gun with him whenever he went anywhere.

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

I went to Lesotho back in the 80s to do some installation work for a telephone exchange. The field engineer I was working with always carried a gun with him whenever he went anywhere.

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

We do that here in East Winston.

Evidence? Only brainwashed ignorant buffoons would need more evidence. All you have to do is see what they do here. Also, in parts of Africa, cannibalism is still practiced. And in many places, they think that some bad things happening to them is the cause of witches casting hexes on them. It's too bad that you couldn't just look at a picture of them and tell what is going on in their pea brains. Just like here if you saw a necrophile or pedophile on the street, you would never know that's what they are by looking at them.

The places that voted for Trump are the least civilized parts of the nation. You think that fucking West Virginia and Mississippi are centers of civilization? Tard. Racists aren't civilized.

Only racism in america is affirmative action, the govt mandated persecution of whites and the biggest hate crime in america. And YOU support it.

Evidence? Only brainwashed ignorant buffoons would need more evidence. All you have to do is see what they do here. Also, in parts of Africa, cannibalism is still practiced. And in many places, they think that some bad things happening to them is the cause of witches casting hexes on them.

Yup - africa is by far the most backward and poorest continent on the planet. How do liberals explain that???. It is NOT due to racism since all of black africa is controlled by blacks and has been for decades.

Back