Amazing Facts

Sure Tom, with your reputation and dirty laundry you can't afford to ignore anyone, you need to know what's being said about you at all times.

Hey MoFo, do you really think I give a fuck about your opinion. There is only one dozy cunt round here and it's not me.

You truly are a cunt!!

Look the BIG man just used the "C" word! He must be a huge hit in England. I hear the Queen herself is on her way to his house to confer knighthood on him for this brave bit of manly bravado.

Free your inner misogynist, Tommy, free your inner misogynist!

I bet a swarm of women are queuing up outside your house right now to get a look at a man like you! Not many men are capable of such a manly act Tom. Your wife must be so proud, look, she's blushing. I bet in the coming days the Olde Newcastle News will be publishing a story on your heroics. "Hero Steps Forward Calls Anonymous Woman on Internet 'CUNT'! I'm sure the ensuing interview will be even more enlightening. I can't wait to read that story. What a day for the white man, what a day for England, what a day for "The Empire"! The sun never sets....

Jolly what...

Last edited:
Look the BIG man just used the "C" word! He must be a huge hit in England. I hear the Queen herself is on her way to his house to confer knighthood on him for this brave bit of manly bravado.

Free your inner misogynist, Tommy, free your inner misogynist!

I bet a swarm of women are queuing up outside your house right now to get a look at a man like you! Not many men are capable of such a manly act Tom. Your wife must be so proud, look, she's blushing. I bet in the coming days the Olde Newcastle News will be publishing a story on your heroics. "Hero Steps Forward Calls Anonymous Woman on Internet 'CUNT'! I'm sure the ensuing interview will be even more enlightening. I can't wait to read that story. What a day for the white man, what a day for England, what a day for "The Empire"! The sun never sets....

Jolly what...

Pathetic even for you. My wife, bless her soul, has an intimate command of Anglo Saxon.

You are not a woman though, are you. Let's not play games, I know exactly who you are.

Back