Amazing Facts

Pathetic even for you. My wife, bless her soul, has an intimate command of Anglo Saxon.

You are not a woman though, are you. Let's not play games, I know exactly who you are.
That reminds me of about 10 years ago when I first told my father I was marrying a Filipina. He asked "Does she speak English?". I said. "She speaks it about as well as the average Southerner." He said. "Well that's not saying a hell of a lot!".

I spent a week there back in the mid 90's on a work related project. I remember paying like $35 for a plate of schnitzel, fries and a beer...and this was just a neighborhood dive.

Did you ever see anybody smile? The Swiss have one of the highest standards of living the world but they are a bloody miserable lot.

Last edited:
I spent a week there back in the mid 90's on a work related project. I remember paying like $35 for a plate of schnitzel, fries and a beer...and this was just a neighborhood dive.

Tell me how high wages don't increase costs next time you advocate for a $15 minimum wage, will you, Ohioan?

Back