American Embargoes, Why not china?

The whole thing about Jews? WTF? What Jews?
//

You have not heard about the Chinese Jews ? Wow!

Yes, and if it weren't for the known fact that all jews are "the jews" and thererfore cannot be separated from each other, well then, the Chinese jews would really be the worse of the pack. I mean think about it? How much sneakier can you get than a Chinese jew?

I'm not sure what you're trying to prove.

If it were not a zero sum game us trading with China could only improve our economic status. If it were a zero sum game not trading with China would keep them permanently in the hole and us permanently on top... something that has obviously never happened in history.

The whole thing about Jews? WTF? What Jews?

Currently manipulation is giving the chinese an unfair advantage, plus americans are gouged on imports, making the cost of living here higher, further making our workers more expensive to hire. Economic growth in a pure sense is not a zero sum game. Currency manipulation designed to decimate a country's working class is something else.

Yeah, this guy is quite a character. I guess from the limited response to his baiting that we don't have any Jewish posters here?

No. they know Im right. What part about "The Chosen People" don't you understand? Why is jewish supremacism more acceptable than white supremacism?

No. they know Im right. What part about "The Chosen People" don't you understand? Why is jewish supremacism more acceptable than white supremacism?

Your entire theory is bunk.

We hear in this country, from the punditry class, only the right wing jewish position. In fact, any other jewish position is not even allowed to be openly debated, and that is why debate in Israel is far more interesting than our own on this subject.

All Jews, and in fact, even most Jews are not right wingers. You buy into this theory that jews are influencing American foreign policy. When in fact, there exist many, intellectual jews, who believe the exact opposite. And that is that, right wing christians in this country, have helped to institute foreign policies which in fact, harm Israel and make her less secure. That in fact, it is Israel who does the bidding of the United States of America, and not vs vsa. And there is plenty of evidence to support that position.

Read what the end times Christian faction believes, and how Israel can be used to further their ends. And in that end, "the jews" make out quite badly, as do most of us.

There is no such thing as "race" other than a social construct. This idea that "the whites" are better would be equally repugnant as the magical Borg concept of "the jews". I don't want to have to be included in the whole "those whites" taking over the world conspiracy. Please leave me out of it.

Your entire theory is bunk.

We hear in this country, from the punditry class, only the right wing jewish position. In fact, any other jewish position is not even allowed to be openly debated, and that is why debate in Israel is far more interesting than our own on this subject.

All Jews, and in fact, even most Jews are not right wingers. You buy into this theory that jews are influencing American foreign policy. When in fact, there exist many, intellectual jews, who believe the exact opposite. And that is that, right wing christians in this country, have helped to institute foreign policies which in fact, harm Israel and make her less secure. That in fact, it is Israel who does the bidding of the United States of America, and not vs vsa. And there is plenty of evidence to support that position.

Read what the end times Christian faction believes, and how Israel can be used to further their ends. And in that end, "the jews" make out quite badly, as do most of us.
First of all, most christians today are jew worshipping noahides, and not christian at all. They believe in the "multicovenant" theories of dispensationalism. these have been implanted into christianity through masonry, which is obsessed with the temple at jerusalem. It's formative lore is based upon the story of hiram abiff, and half of their gay little degrees have to do with the tabernacle and jerusalem.

I invite you to research anything you are more interested in. I don't let christians off the hook.

There is no such thing as "race" other than a social construct. This idea that "the whites" are better would be equally repugnant as the magical Borg concept of "the jews". I don't want to have to be included in the whole "those whites" taking over the world conspiracy. Please leave me out of it.

Social constructs are very powerful these days. I'll let it go when they take racial checkboxes off official documents.

Currently manipulation is giving the chinese an unfair advantage, plus americans are gouged on imports, making the cost of living here higher, further making our workers more expensive to hire. Economic growth in a pure sense is not a zero sum game. Currency manipulation designed to decimate a country's working class is something else.

Merely a consequence of open Global trade, they work lots cheaper than we do, have fewer safety and environmental restrictions, etc.
It is inevitable that their standard of living will rise and ours drop.
I have been ridiculed for years for touting this, and am willing to continue to be ridiculed on this stance. Like Ross I am right!

Merely a consequence of open Global trade, they work lots cheaper than we do, have fewer safety and environmental restrictions, etc.
It is inevitable that their standard of living will rise and ours drop.
I have been ridiculed for years for touting this, and am willing to continue to be ridiculed on this stance. Like Ross I am right!

We are gouged on imports, paying top dollar and offsetting costs for other less developed nations, this makes our cost of living higher, and our workers more expensive to hire. China's currency is kept artificially devalued to PURPOSEFULLY dominate the world production markets, and we let them do it, hoping they will someday fully merge their military industrial complex with ours, forming an elitist, global fascist empire which no revolution could topple.

this is not merely "FREE TRADE"; it's manipulation to destroy america and form an invincible totalitarian military industrial complex in the process.

Ever been to China AHZ ? I have, spent quite a while in Nam a long tiem ago as well. Those people are dirt poor for the most part and will just plain work for little of nothing. Just like hillbillys in eastern KY will work for much less than those from CA. Is that a hillbilly conspiracy ?

Continuing to call any nation that's anywhere near as powerful as the US an "enemy" isn't a wise foreign policy. China has no intentions of attacking us... they are as dependent on us as we are on them. Free trade also prevents war.

First they're too powerful to dictate internal policy to, now they're not near as powerful. Will you globalists decide on a position and stick to it?

Ever been to China AHZ ? I have, spent quite a while in Nam a long tiem ago as well. Those people are dirt poor for the most part and will just plain work for little of nothing. Just like hillbillys in eastern KY will work for much less than those from CA. Is that a hillbilly conspiracy ?

I have nothing against the dirt poor in china. They're definitely victims in all of this. I have trouble with people like you ignoring all the manipulations going on and concluding that Americans are just lazy and deserve to be put out of work.

I have nothing against the dirt poor in china. They're definitely victims in all of this. I have trouble with people like you ignoring all the manipulations going on and concluding that Americans are just lazy and deserve to be put out of work.
They should hire some illegal immigrants to work for ICE, clearly that is work that "Americans won't do"...

Back