Americans moving to Canada at 30 yr high

but with global warming...Might be a good place for the kids to grow up...
You never know....

lol

The difference between 5 degrees above zero, and 15 degrees above zero, is not enough to make me consider Canada.

Vancouver, BC is about all I could handle. They have a pretty benign, temperate pacific climate ;)

Wow, if only they had women there, I bet you'd be packing your bags, huh cawacko?

My great uncle lives in Newfoundland and told me that joke. I've been to Newfoundland and the women are often hard to distinguish from men (except for my relatives, they're beautiful (just in case they read this board)) so even with such a tempting offer even I would have to pass.

My great uncle lives in Newfoundland and told me that joke. I've been to Newfoundland and the women are often hard to distinguish from men (except for my relatives, they're beautiful (just in case they read this board)) so even with such a tempting offer even I would have to pass.

LOL. I've never been there, but I kind of figured.

If the war continues and the draft is resurrected than I figure cons will be flooding north ;)

Canadian colleges will be full of little rich kids.

If the war continues and the draft is resurrected than I figure cons will be flooding north ;)

Canadian colleges will be full of little rich kids.

There was a Bush quote in a Fort Worth newspaper, I think, from the early 1990s that for him, it was either the National Guard or canada during the vietnam era ;)

Back