Americans moving to Canada at 30 yr high

Too bloody cold there.

I know what an Ontario winter is like. ;)

east coast canada is just around the corner from me and the weather is awesome for 8 months, and for 4 months it's suppose to be extremely cold, but so far, matt and i don't think it is....

we went to the area of penobscot bay that john roberts has his vacation home....

look how beautiful!

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb279/johndoe_057/brooksvillejuly07029.jpg

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb279/johndoe_057/brooksvillejuly07020.jpg

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb279/johndoe_057/brooksvillejuly07004.jpg

USC is competing with desh for the stupedist post, trolling for negative news that bites them in the ass in the end.
Canada has 10% as many people as us yet twice as many come to the US as go to Canada. LOL:clink:

Just posting an article for comment Topper.

Canada is a nice place I think I will take the senic trrain ride into BC. Saw a show on PBS about it looked really nice.

Just posting an article for comment Topper.

Canada is a nice place I think I will take the senic trrain ride into BC. Saw a show on PBS about it looked really nice.

Go to Vancouver... drive up to Whistler.... friggin awesome up there. summer or winter.

How come you all keep discovering all my secret, favorite retirement places: New Zealand and B.C.?

Can't you find your own places to retire? Those places are too liberal for you anyway Damocles...go find some conservative country to retire ;)

How come you all keep discovering all my secret, favorite retirement places: New Zealand and B.C.?

Can't you find your own places to retire? Those places are too liberal for you anyway Damocles...go find some conservative country to retire ;)
I'm retiring in Montana... But don't tell anyone they'll all want to move there.

I'm retiring in Montana... But don't tell anyone they'll all want to move there.

Oh God Montana. Well, you are more than welcome.

I have an aunt who loves Montana. She visits there a lot and even purchased property there. So, you know, I am not married...so she actually tells me that I should move to Montana because there are so many men there and I'd be "snapped up" in a minute. And be able to get married.

I've been proposed to, and by more than one man (cross my heart), but if you are not married and you are a woman, the whole world assumes that you are dying for the "Big chance". And I could not stop laughing, and I have had many good laughs with friends over the idea of me packing up my shit and hightailing it to Montana where I is going to be "snapped up" by some freak living in a shack armed to the teeth. Anyway, that's how I think about Montana.

I have an aunt who loves Montana. She visits there a lot and even purchased property there. So, you know, I am not married...so she actually tells me that I should move to Montana because there are so many men there and I'd be "snapped up" in a minute. And be able to get married.

I've been proposed to, and by more than one man (cross my heart), but if you are not married and you are a woman, the whole world assumes that you are dying for the "Big chance". And I could not stop laughing, and I have had many good laughs with friends over the idea of me packing up my shit and hightailing it to Montana where I is going to be "snapped up" by some freak living in a shack armed to the teeth. Anyway, that's how I think about Montana.

so she actually tells me that I should move to Montana because there are so many men there and I'd be "snapped up" in a minute. And be able to get married.

Reminds me of a dumb joke I heard:

Montana: Where the women are scarce, and the sheep are nervous

Keep thinking it. If people really believe it is that way then they won't move to some of the most beautiful landscapes in the nation.

I checked on retiring in NZ it is hard to do....
They have an upper age limit for one thing.

Back