America's greatest african american heroes

how did you meet him?

he is awesome

Yes he sure is

moral mondays and now the poor people's campaign, i know a lot of the old guard who were in the movement from freedom summers, i also had cousins who went down in mississippi to organize

every year we march in selma to commemorate bloody sunday, the 50th anniversary I met and spoke to dick gregory

Last edited:
If we are talking about truly great American singers and performers, then we have in no particular order.

Sammy Davis Jr.
Eartha Kitt
Nat King Cole
Mahalia Jackson
Aretha Franklin
Sister Rosetta Tharpe
Lena Horne
Ella Fitzgerald
Billy Holliday

If we are talking about truly great American singers and performers, then we have in no particular order.

Sammy Davis Jr.
Eartha Kitt
Nat King Cole
Mahalia Jackson
Aretha Franklin
Sister Rosetta Tharpe
Lena Horne
Ella Fitzgerald
Billy Holliday

Yeah, we talking about the unwhites, african americans. Good picks, btw.

I keep thinking you are younger than that

you were at that PPC march ?

Missed the first one

i am coming up on 68 years young

There is a continuation of the PPC going on today

I along with a thousand people were arrested with my friend Dr Barber in the summer of 2013, he is now leader of the movement

Last edited:
George Washington Carver
You asshole! That was my pick. You wouldn’t even know who he was if it wasn’t for peanut butter. That’s just so wrong scooping me like that LR...its like taken over a fellas fishing hole. It’s just wrong!!!

Now I gotta say something lame like “Those Tuskegee Airmen are pretty cool.”

But you ain’t gonna beat me like that. Just to spite you I’m going to list the most influential African American of modern times as America’s greatest African American.

chronic-snoop-800x400.jpg

Last edited:
You @#$&%/€! That was my pick. You wouldn’t even know who he was if it wasn’t for peanut butter. That’s just so wrong scooping me like that LR...its like taken over a fellas fishing hole. It’s just wrong!!!

Now I gotta say something lame like “Those Tuskegee Airmen are pretty cool.”

But you ain’t gonna beat me like that. Just to spite you I’m going to list the most influential African American of modern times as America’s greatest African American.

chronic-snoop-800x400.jpg

Lol...one good groan deserves another. I have admired George Washington Carver since I was in elementary. I had to read a weekly reader book and do a report over him. He reminded me of my dad. The farming....the thinking about farming...the developing smart farming like crop rotation and while he wasn’t solely responsible for the development of contour plowing he helped make it better. My dad was always planting stuff in different places. I wondered why until I had to do that report. I was just this week referring to my last year’s gardening chart to see where I had planted my peas. And even though peanut oil couldn’t cure or prevent polio this guy was smart. Definitely an American who contributed greatly to his country.

But really...Snoop? What in He world did he ever do?

And I’d never steal a fellas fishing hole...well, at least not as long as he was alive. :)

Lol...one good groan deserves another. I have admired George Washington Carver since I was in elementary. I had to read a weekly reader book and do a report over him. He reminded me of my dad. The farming....the thinking about farming...the developing smart farming like crop rotation and while he wasn’t solely responsible for the development of contour plowing he helped make it better. My dad was always planting stuff in different places. I wondered why until I had to do that report. I was just this week referring to my last year’s gardening chart to see where I had planted my peas. And even though peanut oil couldn’t cure or prevent polio this guy was smart. Definitely an American who contributed greatly to his country.

But really...Snoop? What in He world did he ever do?

And I’d never steal a fellas fishing hole...well, at least not as long as he was alive. :)
How can you say that? Snoops one of the greatest social commentators and philosophers of all times. He’s beloved by whites and blacks alike and has done more to heal racial divides in this nation then just about anyone all while keepin it real! Yo man... the Dogg is schinizzle!

Back