An American success story

why would it be a bad thing.

I was pointing out facts about the man.

Ok, fair enough. I was caught off guard that your first response to hearing he grew up next to Cabrini Greens was he moved from there in the 6th grade why was that? Is that to imply to be 'from' an area you must live there a certain number of years or something like that?

Now if he left there in the 6th grade he did NOT grow UP there huh

he merely spent his young childhood there

Wow. Can you link me up to some proof that he produces nothing, because McDonald's board thinks he does a great job. He has a 73% approval rating on glassdoor.com.

What goods, what services are provided by Mr. Thompson? The money comes from an exchange between McDonalds and the consumer. Workers provide some food, a drink, a clean place to eat, and so on, while each consumer pays a few bucks to the corporation. Someone like Don Thompson doesn't take part in that exchange, instead carrying out executive functions, which could be, and often are, preformed by productive employees, therefore increasing wages, empowering workers, and creating less drag on the economy.

Desh/Evince has asked several times how long Thompson has been CEO, although I suspect he/she knows quite well. More insinuation with plausible deniability?

Why would anyone seek to discredit this extraordinary man?

Now if he left there in the 6th grade he did NOT grow UP there huh

he merely spent his young childhood there

And he skipped a grade through intelligence and hard work.

LOL, you're awfully precise when not dodging your lie about signed contracts, aren't you?

Take your complaint to the author of the article.

Cabrini Green was hell on earth.... They had Snipers shooting at cops from the upper floors.

place was like a fortress... steel and concrete with steel security gates.. Cops were afraid to go in there.

What goods, what services are provided by Mr. Thompson? The money comes from an exchange between McDonalds and the consumer. Workers provide some food, a drink, a clean place to eat, and so on, while each consumer pays a few bucks to the corporation. Someone like Don Thompson doesn't take part in that exchange, instead carrying out executive functions, which could be, and often are, preformed by productive employees, therefore increasing wages, empowering workers, and creating less drag on the economy.

"For six months, as part of the company's accelerated development program, Thompson worked in a South Chicago McDonald's owned by franchisee Rod Lubeznik, where he was promoted from making french fries to shift manager, then assistant manager and, for a time, co-manager of the facility, Franchise Times reported.

In 1998, Thompson was named manager of the San Diego region, which was ranked 39th out of McDonald's 40 regions. Thompson catapulted it to No. 2, Black Enterprise reported."

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/...-green-olivet-community-center-don-thompson/2

And he skipped a grade through intelligence and hard work.

LOL, you're awfully precise when not dodging your lie about signed contracts, aren't you?

Take your complaint to the author of the article.

don't infect this thread with your fucking lies from other threads.

at least keep your lies organized neatly.

why did the author want to convey something that was NoT true?

you chose this piece remember

Cabrini Green was hell on earth.... They had Snipers shooting at cops from the upper floors.

place was like a fortress... steel and concrete with steel security gates.. Cops were afraid to go in there.

Thompson's wife lived there as a child.

I guess liberals hate to see an African-American work hard and succeed.

McDonald's CEO Don Thompson grew up near the Cabrini Green housing project.

He studied hard, and worked hard.

His work was rewarded, not by Congress and government, but by the grateful shareholders of the corporation he serves.

Don Thompson was paid $13.8 million in 2012, up 237% over the previous year.

the OP

Thompson's wife lived there as a child.

I guess liberals hate to see an African-American work hard and succeed.

why the fuck do you think its OK to pull shit out of your as and call it ideas?

Not one person here suggested what you claim

don't infect this thread with your fucking lies from other threads.

at least keep your lies organized neatly.

why did the author want to convey something that was NoT true?

you chose this piece remember

So I did know what you were trying to do.

What did the author try to convey that wasn't true?

Back