An American success story

why the fuck sdo you think its OK to pull shit out of your as and call it ideas? Not one person here suggested what you claim

I guess you did.

Your sly insinuations about Thompson moving from Chicago and his tenure as CEO are pretty clearly denigrations, and Rose went full retard in his attack on this brilliant and successful African-American.

I guess you did.

Your sly insinuations about Thompson moving from Chicago and his tenure as CEO are pretty clearly denigrations, and Rose went full retard in his attack on this brilliant and successful African-American.

facts are facts

Your the one making up stories about the facts not me

dear patriot, fuck you very much nutter. don't spam threads

LOL, spanking you publicly is "spam"?

trackback-spam.jpg

Better get used to it, liar.

facts are facts Your the one making up stories about the facts not me

Did I write the story in the Tribune?

Was I the person quoted here?

McDonald's next chief executive, Don Thompson, is not afraid to tell people where he came from: the 1300 block of North Cleveland Avenue, three blocks north of Cabrini-Green.

The proof is in how many people know his story.

"I know all about it," said Andrew McKenna, McDonald's chairman. "How he grew up (near) Cabrini-Green, how his grandmother raised him and moved him to Indianapolis in the sixth grade. I know all of it. He's the real thing."

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/...ni-green-olivet-community-center-don-thompson

Now if he left there in the 6th grade he did NOT grow UP there huh

he merely spent his young childhood there

So you have issue with the headline of the article which stated:

New McDonald's CEO stays true to his roots

Don Thompson, who grew up near Cabrini-Green before moving to Indianapolis at 11, hasn't let success go to his head

Why do you have issue with that Desh?

Oprah Winfrey
Owner OWN Productions, Actress, Television Host

Forbes Lists
#1 Celebrity 100

#14 in Money
#2 in TV/Radio
#10 in Press
#19 in Social
#25 in Marketability
#2 in 2012

#13 Power Women

#503 Billionaires

#168 in United States

#151 Forbes 400

#64 Powerful People (2010)

oprah300.jpg

"For six months, as part of the company's accelerated development program, Thompson worked in a South Chicago McDonald's owned by franchisee Rod Lubeznik, where he was promoted from making french fries to shift manager, then assistant manager and, for a time, co-manager of the facility, Franchise Times reported.

In 1998, Thompson was named manager of the San Diego region, which was ranked 39th out of McDonald's 40 regions. Thompson catapulted it to No. 2, Black Enterprise reported."

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/...-green-olivet-community-center-don-thompson/2

How does that detract from what I wrote? You pointed out that he had to "learn the basics" and work at a store, not that management is a socially justified trade.

How does that detract from what I wrote? You pointed out that he had to "learn the basics" and work at a store, not that management is a socially justified trade.

He worked on the fry line before he worked in management, so he has that experience.

Are you saying there should be no managers? Spell it out.

Back