An open letter to Phantazmal.

nqKQBOw.jpg

Don't bother. It's almost an hour and a half till sunrise and is considered the waning hours of the night. Of course, I was here earlier than that. Stayed up for an early release of the new manga only for them to be delayed 10 days. Maybe it has something to do with the typhoons affecting Japan.

Off-topic, but I saw this on the news tonight and thought of you. Have you heard anything about this? https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2019/0...or-people-with-obsessive-compulsive-disorder/

How did you get into that?

I've been into the stuff for a long time. Kind of a Japan fan. When I was young it was watching the animes like Dragonball Z, and Gundam. Manga is the originator of Anime. For those really impatient with TV, you jump to the manga. It's so much farther ahead in the storyline. Also, you can find original translations from Japan, and not have the neutered versions you get in America.

I've been into the stuff for a long time. Kind of a Japan fan. When I was young it was watching the animes like Dragonball Z, and Gundam. Manga is the originator of Anime. For those really impatient with TV, you jump to the manga. It's so much farther ahead in the storyline. Also, you can find original translations from Japan, and not have the neutered versions you get in America.

I use to watch that Japanese game show with English subtitles

Back