Animal update for conservationists

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date
LOL! You were definitaly anti-hunting. Whether you stated it outright does not change that.

So you admit that I never said I am anti-hunting.

I thought you were lying.

Is the stress getting to you?

Back to the OP.

While it is sad that these animals have to be put down, with limited resources it is a given that at least some will have to be euthanized. There are too many irresponsible pet owners and not enough resources to take care of all the strays.

So you admit that I never said I am anti-hunting.

I thought you were lying.

Is the stress getting to you?

I never said you stated that you were anti-hunting.

You almost never state your beliefs outright. But very often they are quite obvious.

Shall we get back to the original topic?

Back to the OP. While it is sad that these animals have to be put down, with limited resources it is a given that at least some will have to be euthanized. There are too many irresponsible pet owners and not enough resources to take care of all the strays.

So why not show your lady friend what a great humanitarian you are?

... A quick kill is a humane kill. Certainly more humane than starvation.

I never said you stated that you were anti-hunting.

So explain this:

... If you want to continue the anti-hunting conversation, bring back that thread...

Since you couldn't show I had an "anti-hunting conversation", you proceeded to pretend that you know I mean something I haven't said....LOL.

You almost never state your beliefs outright. But very often they are quite obvious.

Your reading and comprehension issues aren't my problem, are they?

Shall we get back to the original topic?

LOL, now you want to change the subject and discuss the issue? How convenient.

So why not show your lady friend what a great humanitarian you are?

She is quite aware of my humanitarian activities. She also lets me hunt on her land. She has a pretty excellent venison chili recipe.

So explain this:

Since you couldn't show I had an "anti-hunting conversation", you proceeded to pretend that you know I mean something I haven't said....LOL.

Your reading and comprehension issues aren't my problem, are they?

LOL, now you want to change the subject and discuss the issue? How convenient.

You are trying to say I have backed away from my original statement? Hardly accurate, now is it? In the thread I mentioned you were obviously anti-hunting. That you never stated that in so many words does not change this in the least.

But, like most topics you post on, you adamantly refuse to make an actual stand on one side or the other. That way you can continue to play these foolish games.

And yes, I thought I would bring us back to the original OP, since you obviously only want to play in circles and continue your "is that what I said?" nonsense.

She is quite aware of my humanitarian activities. She also lets me hunt on her land. She has a pretty excellent venison chili recipe.

Since the dogs she shelters are unsustainable, and, as you stated:

...While it is sad that these animals have to be put down, with limited resources it is a given that at least some will have to be euthanized. There are too many irresponsible pet owners and not enough resources to take care of all the strays.

Why not do what someone did in the OP?

You are trying to say I have backed away from my original statement? Hardly accurate, now is it? In the thread I mentioned you were obviously anti-hunting. That you never stated that in so many words does not change this in the least. But, like most topics you post on, you adamantly refuse to make an actual stand on one side or the other. That way you can continue to play these foolish games.

So your position is that you possess the ability to define my position on an issue in the absence of any evidence confirming it?

So your position is that you possess the ability to define my position on an issue in the absence of any evidence confirming it?

No, I did not say that at all, now did I?

Are you saying that, unless someone states their position on a topic in exact words, you cannot tell what their stance is?

Haven't you accused people of being racist on these forums?

Of course, you could always admit you lied about what you claim I said.

No, I did not say that at all, now did I?

Forgot what you said?

...In the thread I mentioned you were obviously anti-hunting. That you never stated that in so many words does not change this in the least...

So even though you admit I never said anything on the subject, you claim that I am "obviously anti-hunting", and your lack of evidence doesn't change your mind....

Are you saying that, unless someone states their position on a topic in exact words, you cannot tell what their stance is?

Did I say that, or are your psychic abilities kicking in again?

Haven't you accused people of being racist on these forums?

Have I?

So even though you admit I never said anything on the subject, you claim that I am "obviously anti-hunting", and your lack of evidence doesn't change your mind....

I didn't say you never said anything on the subject. I said you never said you were anti-hunting in so many words. But you showed it by obviously being anti-hunting in your posts.

You are trying, once again, to restate what I posted.

Please show me where I stated that they are unsustainable.

So they are sustainable, and you lied when you posted this?

Sadly, the animal rescue organizations are quickly overwhelmed by the number of animals needing to be rescued. The space available quickly disappears. I have a friend who decided to try and help the Humane Society in her county. She is now housing & feeding 16 dogs with no end in sight. She has spent thousands of dollars of her own money to build kennels and what little food the Humane Society can afford to give her does not come close to covering what the 16 dogs eat. She adopts them as quickly as she can, but so few people adopt rescues. The idea of a "No Kill" shelter is a great one. But the reality is that it becomes long term housing for animals and means other animals are out there starving and in danger. A large adult dog is rarely adopted unless it looks like a lab.

I didn't say you never said anything on the subject. I said you never said you were anti-hunting in so many words. But you showed it by obviously being anti-hunting in your posts. You are trying, once again, to restate what I posted.

I never said I was anti-hunting. Did I?

Back