Animal update for conservationists

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date
So they are sustainable, and you lied when you posted this?

Nothing I said was even close to saying they are unsustainable.

No Kill shelters are not the total answer, because they fill so quickly. But they certainly can be sustained. My friend, along with help from her friends, is sustaining the shelter and her own shelter.

A No Kill shelter is sustainable, but it leaves many animals without the help they need.

Nothing I said was even close to saying they are unsustainable. No Kill shelters are not the total answer, because they fill so quickly. But they certainly can be sustained. My friend, along with help from her friends, is sustaining the shelter and her own shelter. A No Kill shelter is sustainable, but it leaves many animals without the help they need.

Are you saying that, unless someone states their position on a topic in exact words, you cannot tell what their stance is?

Are you saying that, unless someone states their position on a topic in exact words, you cannot tell what their stance is?

And I have never said anything even close to making the statement that the shelters are unsustainable.

Much different than posting a dozen or more times trying to make hunting all about killing.

You were definitely anti-sustainability. Whether you stated it outright does not change that.

Who did that?

No, I never posted anything that was remotely anti-sustainablity. You are lying again. I said it did not solve the problem. Much different.

Ok, its obvious you are uninterested in discussing the topic. So I'll leave you to your dancing on your own.

No, I never posted anything that was remotely anti-sustainablity. You are lying again. I said it did not solve the problem. Much different. Ok, its obvious you are uninterested in discussing the topic. So I'll leave you to your dancing on your own.

So your own tactic "You were definitely anti-______ , whether you stated it outright does not change that" is fallacious?

So your own tactic "You were definitely anti-______ , whether you stated it outright does not change that" is fallacious?

Except I did not state anything even close, nor did I even hint that the shelters were insustainable. I also did not argue against them being sustainable.

Except I did not state anything even close, nor did I even hint that the shelters were insustainable. I also did not argue against them being sustainable.

You were definitely anti-sustainability. Whether you stated it outright does not change that. See how that works?

Back