anna nicole smith, DEAD

What a sad person she was. I cant imagine loosing a child. I think the onlything that could get be through loosing a child would be already having another one who I knew needed me.

What a sad person she was. I cant imagine loosing a child. I think the onlything that could get be through loosing a child would be already having another one who I knew needed me.

Yeah, I agree. She was a very sad person. It was probably drugs, but depression got her long ago. Poor woman.

No worse off than many of the hundreds that die daily in this country. I don;t know her or them. So I feel the same amount of empathy.

well not offend or talk her down but,

she used her last braincell... sorry if i am comming off as an ass ..... but really ... the lady was recockulessy dumb, dizty or what ever you want to call it... americain intelligence avrage just went up

Last edited:
"However my lady friend that is visiting says she will miss laughing at Smith making a fool of herself."

Not to worry, we still have Paris Hilton for that.

"However my lady friend that is visiting says she will miss laughing at Smith making a fool of herself."

Not to worry, we still have Paris Hilton for that.

DAMN! my lady friend any myself were just speculating that the hiltons would replace her :clink:

"DAMN! my lady friend any myself were just speculating that the hiltons would replace her"

Yes, I know.... you see I am indeed God. I know all...except for the stuff I don't know.

"I must be GOD too."

NO no no no no.... I'm the only one!!!!....I'm the only one!!!!!....I'M THE ONLY ONE!!!!

:)

then I will be Gawd.

Umm, then why that commandemnt about not having any other gods before you ?
That implies the existance of other gods....

Back