Another clASSy Rightie...

it might be, if YOUR point is that because a person was fired because they are gay, so that makes the person doing the firing a asshole rightie, therefore your intimating that all people that hate gays are righties

No, I am intimating that the guy who did the firing is a homophobe...you can imply and speculate and prognosticate all you like, but everyone else understands it's all done in the name of derailing another thread that paints another Rightie in a bad light.

No, I am intimating that the guy who did the firing is a homophobe...you can imply and speculate and prognosticate all you like, but everyone else understands it's all done in the name of derailing another thread that paints another Rightie in a bad light.

which is why you named the thread subject 'Another clASSy Rightie', eh??????

Are you claiming to be a Rightie now, homophobe?:
Who knew you spent so much time pondering sucking another man's dick?

what a whiny baby. waaaaaaaaah, i am the only one allowed to speculate on his political leanings....waaaaaaaah....if anyone counters my claim i will cry and say they are derailing the thread.

it is right in your title, how can asking you for proof and showing that you have no evidence he is a rightie derailing your thread crybaby?

:crybaby:

Are you claiming to be a Rightie now, homophobe?:

Another sad attempt at thread derailment by another sad Rightie who lost another debate and now is trying desperately to change the subject of another thread so he won't have to admit he was wrong yet again.

Another sad attempt at thread derailment by another sad Rightie who lost another debate and now is trying desperately to change the subject of another thread so he won't have to admit he was wrong yet again.

and you're on topic with this post?

more do as i whine and not as i do double standards from sandy vagina

Oh yeah...he was skewering me so badly he had to resort to changing the topic once again.

he didn't change the topic at all. your thread title claims he is a rightie...he merely countered your claim and you got all pissy. you are the one who made his political leanings the thread topic. don't like it when people counter you little boy?

it might be, if YOUR point is that because a person was fired because they are gay, so that makes the person doing the firing a asshole rightie, therefore your intimating that all people that hate gays are righties

which is why you named the thread subject 'Another clASSy Rightie', eh??????

zappy?

Oh yeah...he was skewering me so badly he had to resort to changing the topic once again.

zap, I exposed your hypocrisy and burnt you beyond all recognition. you know it, I know it, and everyone who's reading this thread knows it. THAT is in no way a derailment of the thread except by you.

Back